New years revoultions

Members online

:wtf: My selfie and posts have gone, stuff it here's the last one , 5 pints already tonight and Nottingham is rocking tonight @theclemo , come on !
IMG_1252.JPG

Merry Christmas @algeeman

The thread treads New Years Res.... but this thread went full G** straight away [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] love the stereo typical macho type replies......@hailhail is my favourite.....'as long as he doesn't try it on with me' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] that because it's in work time or because you don't like G** people....hmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thread treads New Years Res.... but this thread went full G** straight away [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] love the stereo typical macho type replies......@hailhail is my favourite.....'as long as he doesn't try it on with me' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106] that because it's in work time or because you don't like G** people....hmmmmm

Are you still on the plane fella or touched down in Australia yet?

It's not that I don't like G** people. I just can't see myself walking about like John Wayne after one of them gets the hold of ya :bananas::frio:

Gggot to say mine absolutely hammered now feelsy like @uni-king hope I makes it otter bed fors me Xmas grub last selfie before we shock out Indy knitting club Merry Christmasss lads , Come on !!!
IMG_1249.JPG

In London there is a pub called the Vauxhall tavern its an irons pub but if you drive past (I've never been in honest) some of them are like body builders

Are you still on the plane fella or touched down in Australia yet?

Yea mate. It's Xmas morning here but to early to be up yet. I been wide awake since 5 looking on here!

Flights we're pretty good.
I got some shut eye on the second leg to Perth as we landed at 6pm Oz time then just got to the apartment and stayed up till 11.

Prob gonna be knackered in a few hours but I'll be on the beach so zero fucks!

Merry Xmas mate [emoji106]

Yea mate. It's Xmas morning here but to early to be up yet. I been wide awake since 5 looking on here!

Flights we're pretty good.
I got some shut eye on the second leg to Perth as we landed at 6pm Oz time then just got to the apartment and stayed up till 11.

Prob gonna be knackered in a few hours but I'll be on the beach so zero fucks!

Merry Xmas mate [emoji106]

Nice 1 fela!

Enjoy, soon be back at the rat race before you know it!

Merry xmas

In London there is a pub called the Vauxhall tavern its an irons pub but if you drive past (I've never been in honest) some of them are like body builders
They used to have an acid house night at heaven in London called the land of oz it was upstairs from the G** bit some of the bandits where built like brick shithouses

My da used to say I was a G** apprentice, none of my angles were straight, he'd look out a ceiling angle and ask if I was even straight lol