New work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we do what clients order, not what we prefer. Anyway it's been a nice challenging job. Best regards, Chris.

Chris i think Ryan meant that he prefers to do only what his kill set will allow, nice work BTW

Hi, based on bits collected from site, made good, missing sections reproduced, set up, etc.
Thanks
Regards
Chris

excellent work Chris - you guys should be proud of the work you are producing -

I spent 5 years in a fibrous factory casting, running , and moulding (flood moulds, case moulds and insertion moulds) found this type of work interesting - I now teach both solid & fibrous plastering

Very nice work.

I love restoration work on old buildings, but it doesn't come up very often now. I guess fashions change, but in the last couple of years everyone seems to being wanting a contemporary refurb rather than a restoration. :-(

That's true, people go for modern look these days and it has affected the business, but we are still here and customers keep coming back.

excellent work Chris - you guys should be proud of the work you are producing -

I spent 5 years in a fibrous factory casting, running , and moulding (flood moulds, case moulds and insertion moulds) found this type of work interesting - I now teach both solid & fibrous plastering

Bummer alert

That's true, people go for modern look these days and it has affected the business, but we are still here and customers keep coming back.

It'll come back round I'm sure. It'll probably only take a couple of episodes or Grand Designs, Restoration Man or some such and everyone will want the 'original features' putting back that were ripped out 10 years ago.

I wonder when Artex will come back into fasion? :RpS_unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.