New van!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Mick2308

Alright lads,
Pretty new to the forum I'm thinking of changing the van got a shitty vivaro at the moment got any suggestions wouldn't mind something a little bigger.

I want a lwb...i was all ready to buy a new trafic lwb but they'd only offer £800 for mine....that van was my home and just couldnt do it....mot on monday so will see if I made a mistake

If

I had the money a vw transporter.but my citreon dispatch will have to do :(
I had a new transporter as courtesy car recently, top of the range.....blimeywhat a van. I can see why people like them, but I'd hate to get it covered in plaster dust. My caddy will do just fine.

I really like the transporter but wouldn't want to get it covered in shite.Got a 09 vivaro with 100000 on it and it's falling to bits sick of it now!

Alright lads,
Pretty new to the forum I'm thinking of changing the van got a shitty vivaro at the moment got any suggestions wouldn't mind something a little bigger.
Get new shape vivaro mate for the money they best vans for 2016/17 think there is a few others on here that rate them @imago and @scottie5 as well I think

:popcorn:

I know couple of lads got new shape vivaros they say they're pretty good just been put of with this one it seems every other week the dash is lit up like a Christmas tree

I got a transit custom as well this year and am very happy with it. The new vivaro's are only 1.6l so you really need the twin turbo version and they are a good bit dearer. Fiat have the same van out now called the talento as well though and probably a bit cheaper than the vivaro for the same van

fiat_talento_front_0.jpg

Alright lads,
Pretty new to the forum ........ any suggestions wouldn't mind something a little bigger.

:eek: sounds like a job for @Olican

As for vans, I have the last MY of the old shape Vivaro, no idea if the new one's good or bad tbh. I do know they're fcuking ugly looking things though, they've taken on a similar look to all the other manufacturers new models.

I wouldn't buy any new model van or car in the first couple of years production. That's when all the faults come to light, so I'd wait until the end of the model run when they're sorted.

Iv got an 08 Swb transit 2.2. Great van but need bigger.

Mwb crafter next for me [emoji106]
Not heard many positives regard a crafter van. Why not a bigger transit? Or a sprinter? Those things can seriously shift plus size of a house

Not heard many positives regard a crafter van. Why not a bigger transit? Or a sprinter? Those things can seriously shift plus size of a house

I had a sprinter before I got the Crafter pretty much exact same van except Volkswagen dip the chassis so does not rust like the Mercedes. Will definitely look at getting another one when it's time to change. Although I do like the look of the new ivecos anyone rate them?

I still love my old 110 defender as somejobs i go to needit asvans struggle. I may need to sell her tho and buy another as i dont need 2 large vehicles??