New van

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys wish getting a new van was so simple.i got a pre reg van vauxhall vivaro last january was hoping to get bank loan to fund it. applied for it knocked back by bank.never had a any bad credit history
But when they looked at the business and what assets it had, doing unreliable domestic work.no chance.
So for example say u earn 12k a year:) through your accounts you most likely will get booted into touch.even if you have savings they dont give a s**t.even if you have a good credit history.that is my opinion only.
They look at the business but the questions they ask you are no real from how many plasterers are in your area,whit.
I got funds from elsewhere but lets say i was naieve to say the least.
So be aware if you go for a van on finance or bank loan that your accounts have good turnover with plenty of slack to make payments.
Good luck to anyone who is going down this route,
Guys 12k is only example cough cough.:)

Well guys wish getting a new van was so simple.i got a pre reg van vauxhall vivaro last january was hoping to get bank loan to fund it. applied for it knocked back by bank.never had a any bad credit history
But when they looked at the business and what assets it had, doing unreliable domestic work.no chance.
So for example say u earn 12k a year:) through your accounts you most likely will get booted into touch.even if you have savings they dont give a s**t.even if you have a good credit history.that is my opinion only.
They look at the business but the questions they ask you are no real from how many plasterers are in your area,whit.
So be aware if you go for a van on finance or bank loan that your accounts have good turnover with plenty of slack to make payments.
Better to go to a car finance company as they secure it on the vehicle :) good rates as well :)

Banks ate shite at everything not worth entertaining

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Better to go to a car finance company as they secure it on the vehicle :) good rates as well :)

Banks ate shite at everything not worth entertaining

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

A tad bitter, but you're not wrong.

New every time I've been burnt so many times buying second hand vans that I won't consider it anymore. I'm replacing my 2 transits in the new year for 2 transit customs lwb. Tax deductible, low finance rates, guaranteed start every day, warranty. Not much to think about really, I've always had ford and should consider another make, but through blind and misguided loyalty I always get a ford.

How much for one of your old ones mate [emoji6]

Why can't you take out the finance in your name instead of your business.

Bank was my first option.then binned any other finance route. Fcked off with the whole process.

Status
Not open for further replies.