new van

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
What van is that @Wezly and when ya got time mine needs doing 
LWB Sprinter mate, it's got the same 3L V6 as your Vito but powers in a little earlier, only 193bhp but torque is increased to 440nm! Its got the 7G Ttronic DSG gearbox in it too. So I wouldn't be to far behind you in a race!

How do u stop the drawers sliding out. Are they hard to open
They are on aluminium runners, with nylon rod as a bump stop, when you pull the trays out they slide nice over the nylon without causing any wear to either part, with the trays spacing they can be pulled out upto 80% and lock on to the runner above to stop them falling out.

I have my floor raised , defo worth it , i have 2 8x2 's along both sides and 3x2 with tou ge and groove flooring . Least ur boards are flat when dabbing etc and can be stored there like said and still pritty much have a full van i can load up . Only problem is u need a lab for 8 foot boards to get them in with out a struggle , 6 foot boards easy by ur self to get in and out . I would recommend it like

Mines a long wheel base high top though ....

I wouldnt want to work if my van was that tidy welzy , obviously u cleaned the floor for the photo or it was when it was first done out .... Lol

Honestly, it's always that clean. And its not that it don't see any work either, just well looked after. You will never see a trail of footprints around my van.

cant work if I find that gobsmackingly amazing or sad as foook???

go on then il give it yer that's fooking awesome....

I was made up with myself when I starting using the 1 bungee cord to tie a hop up back....

looks like this is a game changer!!! hmmmmmmmmm:RpS_cursing::RpS_sneaky::RpS_blushing:

Might not be right, but I couldn't be arsed keeping my van that clean life's too short for it.

There's my false floor

Attachments

• 1422534508048.jpg
    1422534508048.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 232
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.