New trowel

Members online

Mike Harrison

Just received order from belmore tools.ordered a 16 inch stainless steel nela opened it and it was the nela flex gold 2 which i already have and its shite.left all my other trowels on site which is locked tommorow so cant get them have a little job to do tommorow which i was going to try new trowel out but i cant now.going to have to get a trowel in the morning wanted a nela but know one does them near me so thinking of a 16 inch marshalltown durashape.are they any good.

Just received order from belmore tools.ordered a 16 inch stainless steel nela opened it and it was the nela flex gold 2 which i already have and its shite.left all my other trowels on site which is locked tommorow so cant get them have a little job to do tommorow which i was going to try new trowel out but i cant now.going to have to get a trowel in the morning wanted a nela but know one does them near me so thinking of a 16 inch marshalltown durashape.are they any good.
House is locked mate.

Why you think the nela flex 2 is shite? I’ve got an 18 incher and thinknits best finishing trowel available personally

I’ve just got the nela premium chrome I’ve had marshalltown for years this trowel knocks spots of them! I’ve got duraflex not bad permashape marshalltown the nela chrome is the better in my opinion.

I’ve just got the nela premium chrome I’ve had marshalltown for years this trowel knocks spots of them! I’ve got duraflex not bad permashape marshalltown the nela chrome is the better in my opinion.
Thats the trowel i ordered but they sent the wrong one.so u would recommend it then?

Where did you get the chrome mate ??

Think you mean permashape? They are mint . Used it straight out of box

I was told by customer today that sparky thought my finish on wall was spot on best he seen for ages..... I thought like zombie it looked s**t but will paint fine. Carbon 14 inch start to finish.