New stand

Members online

Bagrat

Hi all haven’t used a stand for years fancy a change anyone know of getting a descent stand from? Brought one from toolstation looked good in the book but luckily it was damaged. Thanks

You can get them from a fair few places now, we still use the ones we got people to weld up after nicking sparkles metal conduit decades ago

New stand
These are good for hanging your coats on..,Hope this helps:coffe:

Hi all haven’t used a stand for years fancy a change anyone know of getting a descent stand from? Brought one from toolstation looked good in the book but luckily it was damaged. Thanks
Buy 8 lengths 3/4" steel ,cut down to the height of your belly button, take to welder (garage, metal fabricators etc) offer them as a drink to weld together. I did this 20 years ago . Stand still strong now

Buy 8 lengths 3/4" steel ,cut down to the height of your belly button, take to welder (garage, metal fabricators etc) offer them as a drink to weld together. I did this 20 years ago . Stand still strong now
I’m lazy mate to much hassle for me that haven’t even racked out my new van of which I’ve had over a year !

Way unnecessary overkill mate. My 9mm boards were fine even when loading them up with S&C from a hod.
I've also never understood why people cut the corners off their boards, it's exactly where my hawk handle sits whilst ruling off.
Disapointed Andy always had you down as a hardboard kind of guy.