New stand

Bagrat

Hi all haven’t used a stand for years fancy a change anyone know of getting a descent stand from? Brought one from toolstation looked good in the book but luckily it was damaged. Thanks

You can get them from a fair few places now, we still use the ones we got people to weld up after nicking sparkles metal conduit decades ago

agnes-hat-and-coat-stand.jpg
These are good for hanging your coats on..,Hope this helps:coffe:

Hi all haven’t used a stand for years fancy a change anyone know of getting a descent stand from? Brought one from toolstation looked good in the book but luckily it was damaged. Thanks
Buy 8 lengths 3/4" steel ,cut down to the height of your belly button, take to welder (garage, metal fabricators etc) offer them as a drink to weld together. I did this 20 years ago . Stand still strong now

Buy 8 lengths 3/4" steel ,cut down to the height of your belly button, take to welder (garage, metal fabricators etc) offer them as a drink to weld together. I did this 20 years ago . Stand still strong now
I’m lazy mate to much hassle for me that haven’t even racked out my new van of which I’ve had over a year !

Way unnecessary overkill mate. My 9mm boards were fine even when loading them up with S&C from a hod.
I've also never understood why people cut the corners off their boards, it's exactly where my hawk handle sits whilst ruling off.
Disapointed Andy always had you down as a hardboard kind of guy.