New ritmo slimline

They look the business clemo I will be purchasing one of these in the future without a dought, until my apprentice is up to speed the L is fast enough for me to fall behind with the rule

Iv been watching more videos of it. Spraying krend silicone at 7amps no problem. And the kshit wasn't to wet either.

This will blow the M200 out of the water. The old ritmo did though so that’s a no brainer.

Lol lol lol. No doubt this is good and fair play to PFT, it’s good to see things developing for the trade and no doubt, the Ritmo range are good machines. But, M-tec have had the mono mix with a d pump available for a while and in 240v....

Let’s not forget, it’s still 240v and you will have restrictions on site!

Also, the M200 is a class machine - it’s only seems to be a minority of followers for other brands who seem to take a disliking to it and slate it.

Last edited:
Going to get a play with it in the next week or so. Its will pump 20 litre a min. With render. Same out put as a g4. This will be interesting. Looking forward to it. Like a big kid I am lol

Does look a good bit of kit to be fair to them.
Very good for the machine industry that companies are taking the right steps and improving

IMO the way the machine industry needs to go is simplicity. If they could get a machine that really was plug and play and didn’t take years to master then that would be there biggest seller as I’ll bet you thats what puts hundreds off buying one in the first place.

IMO the way the machine industry needs to go is simplicity. If they could get a machine that really was plug and play and didn’t take years to master then that would be there biggest seller as I’ll bet you thats what puts hundreds off buying one in the first place.

I agree with you there mate. All machines are very technical and they certainly aren’t plug and play. The nearest to this is diesel

I know this is all being worked on though and hopefully in a short amount of time, this could be a reality

That’s the little f**k*r finding money on the floor on his second job

Agree and a new designed machine , light as f**k , small , super easy to clean and quickly that sprays skim in a straight line , not airless but skim
Would be the best selling machine full stop, tbh absolutely baffles me why either pft or mtec haven’t sorted this , I don’t mean with what they have already mean totally new design, got renderers getting better machines and guns to use year after year but skim seems like no one is bothered, there surely is a bigger market for new skim spray machine than all the render machines put together

Agree and a new designed machine , light as f**k , small , super easy to clean and quickly that sprays skim in a straight line , not airless but skim
Would be the best selling machine full stop, tbh absolutely baffles me why either pft or mtec haven’t sorted this , I don’t mean with what they have already mean totally new design, got renderers getting better machines and guns to use year after year but skim seems like no one is bothered, there surely is a bigger market for new skim spray machine than all the render machines put together
This is a serious question Pete. Who the hell is going to make the sprayable plaster widely available if these machines were to suddenly appear?
We already know that BG don't want to make their plasters accessable to all.

This is a serious question Pete. Who the hell is going to make the sprayable plaster widely available if these machines were to suddenly appear?
We already know that BG don't want to make their plasters accessable to all.
They would sell a lot more of there skim and so would the new machine
The numbers would be unreal tbf , but why is it we are here in 2019 and renderers can spray on as much as they like and things look better for them each year yet internal it’s same as it been since this forum started, I think about this most days tbh trying to work it out , there’s something not right in this industry

Going to get a play with it in the next week or so. Its will pump 20 litre a min. With render. Same out put as a g4. This will be interesting. Looking forward to it. Like a big kid I am lol
It can pump a d 63 at 20 lt like a g4 but the g4 can run a 32 lt pump ! Can’t compare the two machines really

Maybe it’s the air versus chemical setting times?.Three or four lads skimming with normal skim how long is the set and gear starting to harden in the machine.The airless plaster is available ,what it’s like i don’t know but is it a machine to spray normal skim that you are after?,and why?.

They would sell a lot more of there skim and so would the new machine
The numbers would be unreal tbf , but why is it we are here in 2019 and renderers can spray on as much as they like and things look better for them each year yet internal it’s same as it been since this forum started, I think about this most days tbh trying to work it out , there’s something not right in this industry
Of course the other thing is that if such a machine became mainstream and spreads could achieve more metrage with less effort, prices would just get lower still. Those at the top just don't allow the masses to earn, what they consider, 'too much'.

It can pump a d 63 at 20 lt like a g4 but the g4 can run a 32 lt pump ! Can’t compare the two machines really
Wasn't comparing them. The ritmo is more a all round machine less then half the weight. And can do tin coat and what not.. at 20 litre a min it's a hall of a small machine. Cant get it in around buildings no problem. So don't really need the pumping distance as a g4. Say that am going down to pick up a new g4 with my mate this week lol.

We’ve just/ordered bought one of these. I maybe wrong but possibly the first sale of one in the UK.

In fact better still the lad in the video is my apprentice, where’s the video from @theclemo

Pft showed me the video a while back. When the ritmo was released I got them to send me the video.
Do u have any problems with the amps wit it. Do u need to use the soft r@s to keep them down. Have u used a r@s that's not soft with it. I can see amps being a problem but could be wrong.