New range of tv for future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donzo

Strange thread maybe, lg has just revealed a tv micro thin oled tv that will be hung on the wall with magnets only rather than fixings etc,, :sorprendido3: ces show in las vegas the now.
Will that mean magnetic plaster will be needed.:lol:

Can't wait to spend a grand on a telly and stick it on a wall by magnets!

What could possibly go wrong!

They are coming and will be the benchmark for hanging as TVs become less than 10 mm thick.
Wall brackets will no longer be required.
Though it would be cheaper to fix 4 magnets on wall than skim with mag plaster I guess.

Ur welsh arnt you ... ? Haha been said loads of times , it isnt magnetic its self so doesnt do anything to pacemakers etc :)
image.jpeg

Magnets? Magnetic plaster? What nonsense! Four dabs of gripfill and job's a good'n. (y)

Was thinking you would like one in your bedroom

One what? If you mean TV, I don't have a TV in the bedroom.

If you mean magnetic plaster wall, no thanks. Probably one of the most pointless products released in recent years. It's a solution looking for a problem IMHO.

If you mean magnetic plaster wall, no thanks. Probably one of the most pointless products released in recent years. It's a solution looking for a problem IMHO.
You had a bad day ? lol ,i think magnetic plaster has its place ,never used it ,but i can see the appeal

You had a bad day ? lol ,i think magnetic plaster has its place ,never used it ,but i can see the appeal

Nah, all good here. (y)

It's just another one of those "this is the greatest new thing since the last new thing that didn't catch on" products.

Was meant as a bit of fun bud I know not everyone likes new products
Have seen a lot of good uses with it myself though.
:birra:

Was meant as a bit of fun bud I know not everyone likes new products
Have seen a lot of good uses with it myself though.
:birra:

Like anything typed on here, it's just my opinion which to be fair isn't really going to cause BG too much worry. :D

Anyway I might be wrong, it's happened before. 12th of September 1986 I think it was. :whistle:

I have it in every room and it is damn useful and people love it and even when people ask how much in their own houses I stick a big margin on it and they are still keen....

Got a number of jobs lined up over the coming months if I can be bothered :D

I have it in every room and it is damn useful and people love it and even when people ask how much in their own houses I stick a big margin on it and they are still keen....

No money in plastering then !

It's undoubtedly going to have 'gimmick appeal' but I don't think it'll have legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.