New Plastic Skimming trowels from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you break one in???? Can't see me self rendering with it.

Probably not much lastability for rendering. As danny says you can prepare a plastic trowel by using 1200 grit wet and dry. Some people start with a coarser sand paper and work up to the 1200.

Never having used one of these new fangled products , somebody tell me whats actually going on at the contact point between wall/plaster and the plastic edge of the trowel. That makes it beneficial over my stainless marshaltown.
The above relates to the final troweling up when you guys seem to use it.

Would be more than happy to test the plastic trowel out am doing IWI and EWI work at present if you want feedback from this area.

He's in there like swim wear..........bosh straight in....no introduction or owt.................:RpS_laugh:

I know mate straight in for the plastic trowel. Hello to everybody some good banter on here and really useful information new on just trying to find my way about.

Haha when I'm back I will get something sorted for you. We go back in on the 3rd now. Buy some new gloves and tools as well and I may throw in 2 pairs :)

im all tooled up for now. although ill probably need an acrylic trowel, rasp etc soon. think theres a chance i might be helping craig on the pub job. is he having a machine for it?

Will get stuck in to the crack mate just read that kid going on about 24hr emergency plastering cos lightening strikes houses and plaster falls off walls the kid must of been blind drunk on here airing his plan to make dollar funny mate

Will get stuck in to the crack mate just read that kid going on about 24hr emergency plastering cos lightening strikes houses and plaster falls off walls the kid must of been blind drunk on here airing his plan to make dollar funny mate

Haha he sounds like a right nutter lol :RpS_biggrin:

Welcome along Wolo :RpS_thumbup:

im all tooled up for now. although ill probably need an acrylic trowel, rasp etc soon. think theres a chance i might be helping craig on the pub job. is he having a machine for it?
I got a rasp you can have bedders

No it's an insulation rasp send me your adress i will post it you just need to buy the sanding sheets to put on it

There are a few different types Beddy. We do the plastic ones a well and also the longer version of the link. We the tough ones are the best, great life span on them and you don't need to keep buying pads

Status
Not open for further replies.