New Plaster board has mould

Yoz

Hello
Please can someone help?
We have recently had some punk dot and dab plasterboard done upstairs and downstairs in a house which has been gutted
The upstairs done in July and downstairs a few weeks ago.
We have also had screeding done on floor for underfloor heating after plasterboard has been done downstairs and had DPM and
Insulation all on etc for the UFH.
After screeding has been done and windows etc wernt open for a week as we couldn’t step on floor, it has now appeared on plasterboards that green mould has appeared which were definitely not there before.
Predominately on a few walls downstairs in each room and couple of bedrooms upstairs too.
Is this due to the dot and dab or moisture from the screeding?
I’m really not sure what to do as I have cleaned it off but now wondering to keep
Plasterboards on and have skimming done ?
I’ve been told that it will go away
Please can someone advise

Attachments

• 48A19546-5CA6-4BB4-A9E7-BBE06D59025E.jpeg
    48A19546-5CA6-4BB4-A9E7-BBE06D59025E.jpeg
    604.5 KB · Views: 206
  • 49B7BE51-B904-4E74-A40E-F5ECEA9FC0F6.jpeg
    49B7BE51-B904-4E74-A40E-F5ECEA9FC0F6.jpeg
    632.4 KB · Views: 203
Use Cilit bang black mould remover diluted 50/50 with water and clean of the mould gently with a sponge hope. It won’t come back from that stuff

Hello
Please can someone help?
We have recently had some punk dot and dab plasterboard done upstairs and downstairs in a house which has been gutted
We have also had screeding done on floor for underfloor heating after plasterboard has been done downstairs and had DPM and
After screeding has been done and windows etc wernt open for a week as we couldn’t step on floor, it has now appeared on plasterboards that green mould has appeared which were definitely not there before.
Predominately on a few walls downstairs in each room and couple of bedrooms upstairs too.
I’m really not sure what to do as I have cleaned it off but now wondering to keep
Those mould spots are where the board adhesive is. The great thing about this is that you can now see that there isn't the correct amount or pattern of adhesive used. How lucky is that?

Those mould spots are where the board adhesive is. The great thing about this is that you can now see that there isn't the correct amount or pattern of adhesive used. How lucky is that?
It makes my laugh when there are pictures of dabs showing through. There doesn't seem to be anyone working in people's homes that knows how to dab properly and the reasons why it should be done properly.

It makes my laugh when there are pictures of dabs showing through. There doesn't seem to be anyone working in people's homes that knows how to dab properly and the reasons why it should be done properly.
Same or worse on lots of new builds.

Apprenticeships served were never a guarantee of quality. Some of the worst tradesmen I've ever witnessed served apprenticeships.
It's all about attitude. Pride in ones work.
Yeah I agree just think that years ago people were slightly more encouraged/forced to take pride in their work because they didn’t get paid by the gaffer or taken on after if they did not conform to industry standard but those days were not so complicated either

It also can come down to who’s is mentoring you aswell I’ve seen it on site when spreads lose there patience with the apprentices especially on price work they just don’t have the time to walk them through things

Yeah I agree just think that years ago people were slightly more encouraged/forced to take pride in their work because they didn’t get paid by the gaffer or taken on after if they did not conform to industry standard but those days were not so complicated either
I've often spoken to my old man about the lack of quality tradesmen, he says its always been thus.

Hello
Please can someone help?

I have got a similar issue, downstairs has been dot and dabbed and had screed done last week for UFH. Went in yesterday and found mould on plasterboards similar tp your pics.

How did you get around this?

I have got a similar issue, downstairs has been dot and dabbed and had screed done last week for UFH. Went in yesterday and found mould on plasterboards similar tp your pics.

Come on don't be shy, get some pictures up.

Where do you think all that moisture goes

The end .