New parex mpr

Members online

It's around £7 odd quid a bag but I guess that depends on what rates your buying Parex gear at, but that's roughly the figure. there doing away with parmurex so that will replace it. It's not stocked yet as sika/Parex have just launched it with the literature.

It's around £7 odd quid a bag but I guess that depends on what rates your buying Parex gear at, but that's roughly the figure. there doing away with parmurex so that will replace it. It's not stocked yet as sika/Parex have just launched it with the literature.
I spoke to galaxy today and they only had the initial info yesterday so they didn’t have a clue about it. I asked is it replacing parmurex and drew a blank. It’ll most likely be a weaker Parmurex.

Just use baumit kzp65 no need to mesh and it doesn’t crack, and will issue manufacturers warranty for it without mesh a 35kg bag will finish 2-2.5M2 per bag at 10mm and priced sensible. Thread closed

Just use baumit kzp65 no need to mesh and it doesn’t crack, and will issue manufacturers warranty for it without mesh a 35kg bag will finish 2-2.5M2 per bag at 10mm and priced sensible. Thread closed
I’ll be trying that stuff then (y)

35kg bag?

I spoke to galaxy today and they only had the initial info yesterday so they didn’t have a clue about it. I asked is it replacing parmurex and drew a blank. It’ll most likely be a weaker Parmurex.
If it's cheaper, it most likely be. Nothing gets cheaper in price, particularly Parex gear.

But try getting a next day or 4 day delivery out of Baumit ...having dramas with them at mo..and I’m pretty much across the way..,if I wernt a fat stubborn shithead I’d go over and pick it up...but I’m not..I’m precious,and I want them to drliver

besides,the bird who deals with deliveries sounds fit.....I get a bit swooney