New nela

Status
Not open for further replies.
nearly 10 years... christ :-\ that long :D

Now leave @RWF0067 alone and play nice ... Welcome to the forum buddy... it is very much like a pub in here on a friday night :) But there is a lot of valuable useful and useless tips to be gained along with a tonne of work that gets shared about :D

I find it out when I was doing the trademark :D had to find all the first posts and stuff... was quite interesting to be fair

its just a bit of banter rob. with a few more posts a few more sections will open up to you. but youre correct really. i agree with you. a lot of threads on here have nothing to do with plastering. ive seen some of your videos and admire what youre trying to achieve

i watched it. it was alright. hes done a few videos. needed a bit of editing. its a plasterers one stop shop production. gotta say my refinas dont look like that though. looks like hes ran over his or something. my handle on the plazzi isnt like that either. last time i saw it. dont know where it is. wonder if hes dissing the refinas because hes got some tools from plasterers one stop shop? should be unbiased. both do great tools. both do not so great

Havent sent him any tools and he hasn't even purchased anything from us. Was quite interesting to see his video.

I approached him via Youtube as I noticed he was doing reviews on the 2 trowels already and I wanted to see his comments.

Havent sent him any tools and he hasn't even purchased anything from us. Was quite interesting to see his video.

I approached him via Youtube as I noticed he was doing reviews on the 2 trowels already and I wanted to see his comments.
Sorry Ryan. Misconstrued it. Thought it might have been another cassie / refina thing but now youve explained it i feel quite embarrassed for even suggesting it

Sorry Ryan. Misconstrued it. Thought it might have been another cassie / refina thing but now youve explained it i feel quite embarrassed for even suggesting it

Dont apologise mate. Always say we will never buy our reviews. Thats why we get as many people to do them as possible. Im not one for sending £750 worth of kit out for reviews though - not saying anyone else has though...:lol:

Last edited:
I think your a trouble causer @Jurek trying to make poor Ryan look a Charlaton !!??? Plus he gave me a grand to have a go at you :frenetico::inocente::inocente: only joking.......it was £2.50 lol:risas2:

Ive been flat out plastering all day.. too tired too listen for 20 mins.....what was it in the end.
Refina good
Nela good
??
Plastering bad !!

them trowels are only good for a final polish
So glad i moved on from plastering to mono !,every post is someone sending one back ,or refina are better ,or you get banned from talk if you mention refina ,Mt are best ,does my bloody head in !
the joys of the net ,back in the day if it was not for sell in the shop it was s**t ,like the advert you cannot not buy this on the high street .......,i know why !

Last edited:
So glad i moved on from plastering to mono !,every post is someone sending one back ,or refina are better ,or you get banned from talk if you mention refina ,Mt are best ,does my bloody head in !
the joys of the net ,back in the day if it was not for sell in the shop it was s**t ,like the advert you cannot not buy this on the high street .......,i know why !

the trouble is I remember those days... before the internet :-\

To be fair the "new" nela s*p*r*lex trowels aren't as good as the old type imo. Mine has left fine lines since i got it and i binned it last week, my mate never got on with his so i used that which also leaves fine lines. Loved my old one as well. I'd rather keep the lines than try another refina though to be fair....i think.

Heavy coat of paint or two and u can barely see en anyway [emoji85]

moved on from plastering to mono? o_O

just read it !think all is well ,forums are great ,but ,they will always be used to sell ,its reading between the lines when someone says how great or how bad something is ,sad world ,but its how some earn their living ,so i fully understand ,but as an old git ,i,m not to worried ,just the kids that start up with little money buying from what they read is a worry ,when most forums or even facebook are paid for ,i dont think Mt pay ? or do they ?

We pay to advertise on this forum, I'm guessing your referring to me as well Keith...

The FB group you refer to I give prizes for competitions. As do Rollins who are the main importers of MT

We are a newer company so have to do this. The days of no advertising are no longer around especially with the power of the Internet.

Your correct about reading between the lines, It is amazing how many people can say things on one post and then say another thing behind closed doors. There are many misleading groups out there that say they are open to all yet you get slated if you mention another brand etc.

The talk group isn't actually like that anymore. Few companies selling in there and some even sell Refina....

To be fair the "new" nela s*p*r*lex trowels aren't as good as the old type imo. Mine has left fine lines since i got it and i binned it last week, my mate never got on with his so i used that which also leaves fine lines. Loved my old one as well. I'd rather keep the lines than try another refina though to be fair....i think.

Heavy coat of paint or two and u can barely see en anyway [emoji85]

Would be interested to hear your views mate, can you PM me your number so I can give you a call to discuss.

The quality of the blade or manufacturing process hasn't changed but the info you give me, I can relay over to Germany to improve everything again.

Would appreciate it mate

We pay to advertise on this forum, I'm guessing your referring to me as well Keith...

The FB group you refer to I give prizes for competitions. As do Rollins who are the main importers of MT

We are a newer company so have to do this. The days of no advertising are no longer around especially with the power of the Internet.

Your correct about reading between the lines, It is amazing how many people can say things on one post and then say another thing behind closed doors. There are many misleading groups out there that say they are open to all yet you get slated if you mention another brand etc.

The talk group isn't actually like that anymore. Few companies selling in there and some even sell Refina....
i do understand what you mean about people saying one thing and making out another ,i get the pms to mate, sad world ,just be nice if some thought more about the person ,what ever happen to just all being nice ?,i know your a salesmen and as i always say i have respect for you

Glad your sorting out your Talk group ,as i have said these guys do you no favours

People have said that about you aswell Ryan. Saying different things to different people. Unfortunately it seems like most people do. I think it's fair to say your all out for yourselves and do whatever necessary to get where you want to be. You all give out freebies for favours. You all say s**t behind each other's backs. You all encourage slating each other and promoting each other on various sites and pages. @Plasterers1StopShop

Last edited:
i do understand what you mean about people saying one thing and making out another ,i get the pms to mate, sad world ,just be nice if some thought more about the person ,what ever happen to just all being nice ?,i know your a salesmen and as i always say i have respect for you

Glad your sorting out your Talk group ,as i have said these guys do you no favours

It's not my talk group mate. Never has and never will be. A few try to insinuate that but that isn't true.

I'm present on there a lot as I'm tagged in conversations and need to answer.

To be honest, there are a number of guys I actually trust in there. There were a few who I once trusted but no matter how they portray themselves in a post or comments online their true colours have shown and the truth comes out.

It's amazing how many machine sales we have received from the one 'open' group...

It's not my talk group mate. Never has and never will be. A few try to insinuate that but that isn't true.

I'm present on there a lot as I'm tagged in conversations and need to answer.

To be honest, there are a number of guys I actually trust in there. There were a few who I once trusted but no matter how they portray themselves in a post or comments online their true colours have shown and the truth comes out.

It's amazing how many machine sales we have received from the one 'open' group...
i was Admin mate ,i did see the posts and the free stuff ,i dont want to go there to be honest ,i,m sick of it ,i respect Danny as well and the rest of the lads on here

People have said that about you aswell Ryan. Saying different things to different people. Unfortunately it seems like most people do. I think it's fair to say your all out for yourselves and do whatever necessary to get where you want to be. You all give out freebies for favours. You all say s**t behind each other's backs. You all encourage slating each other and promoting each other on various sites and pages.

I'm not going to deny I have given people free tools to a small value for reviews etc. That's the way you can get decent reviews on your products etc and also get people talking. its basic advertising that happens in all walks of life

I can honestly say I have never encouraged someone to slate a competitor or another product. I have been on the receiving end for a while as you know and know how sad and annoying it can be.

Competition helps you grow, I encourage it and would welcome more people into the forum and groups etc. It will only be good for the trade

i was Admin mate ,i did see the posts and the free stuff ,i dont want to go there to be honest ,i,m sick of it ,i respect Danny as well and the rest of the lads on here

The free stuff your referring to was a few trowels, hats, t-shirts etc. I think 90% of admin on the groups got them. It was a thank you for allowing me to be on the group.

I know you were admin mate and still think it all ended in the wrong way

Status
Not open for further replies.