New nela

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...on the last pic the plumbers radiator pipes look like a white love heart......we just dont like the joiners on our site the rest of us are in love.

Thanks I think ill probably go for the 14. Would feel a bit strange using a trowel that was much bigger than what i'm used to I think. Wish I decided last month to get one, ive had a run of about 5 weeks just skimming, when it comes ill probably be outside roughcasting!

Thanks I think ill probably go for the 14. Would feel a bit strange using a trowel that was much bigger than what i'm used to I think. Wish I decided last month to get one, ive had a run of about 5 weeks just skimming, when it comes ill probably be outside roughcasting!

now that is sods law....

Hi guys. I've just done a short video comparing the refina and nela trowels. I've only just received a nela guys but I have to say I am impressed by the quality of the trowel. In the end guys it's whatever one you feel comfortable with. It's just good to know that new tools are being developed all the time to make our life easier guys. Here's the link to the video. Hope that's okay guys

Hi guys. I've just done a short video comparing the refina and nela trowels. I've only just received a nela guys but I have to say I am impressed by the quality of the trowel. In the end guys it's whatever one you feel comfortable with. It's just good to know that new tools are being developed all the time to make our life easier guys. Here's the link to the video. Hope that's okay guys

Never mind bloody trowel videos why not do one of a neighbours big bouncing tits while she strums herself ?

Come on lads. Let's leave the pub talk in the pub. We're talking about plastering. What are your thoughts on both trowels guys?

Come on lads. Let's leave the pub talk in the pub. We're talking about plastering. What are your thoughts on both trowels guys?
I dont think your going to last very long on here with that attitude!? We come on here to have a laugh but share useful information but to say leave pub talk for the pub!!?? Most of us get pissed while we type away on here its part of the terms and conditions which you must have signed to join so check the small print if i were you :inocente:

did anyone watch the whole 20 minutes i fell asleep lol
i watched it. it was alright. hes done a few videos. needed a bit of editing. its a plasterers one stop shop production. gotta say my refinas dont look like that though. looks like hes ran over his or something. my handle on the plazzi isnt like that either. last time i saw it. dont know where it is. wonder if hes dissing the refinas because hes got some tools from plasterers one stop shop? should be unbiased. both do great tools. both do not so great

I like some of the Refina stuff and i like the Nela premium but love eze spats as think the refina ones are flimsy good and bad both sides but do think the Marshalltown Extralite is the best trowel on the planet thus far

Hey guys stop it guys leave the funny stuff in the fun house guys anyway guys grow up all of you guys and let guys be guys and we all get on guys and none of this guys being nasty to guys plus Marshalltown rule and didnt take 20 minutes to work it out :birra:

Status
Not open for further replies.