New NeLa products coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Morning all,

We have a range of new NeLa products coming out over the next few weeks. The new products are now online with prices.

We have now released a range of texture trowel for the EWI market, these have a 1mm or 2mm vinyl blade with the normal cork handle fitted.

Also, due to popular demand we have released a range of fully forged Margin and Bucket trowels.

Everything is currently being made in Germany and we hope to receive delivery within 3 weeks.

If you would like anymore information please visit: http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/nela-tools-c-12_65.html or ask me on here.

Thanks for reading

NeLa Bucket trowel.jpg
NeLa Margin 6.jpg
Texture Trowel - NeLa.jpg
NeLa Group Brick.jpg

Got an answer for everything you haven't you!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I do :) would you rather me say f**k all and run away with my tail between my legs? I usually have an answer whether it's right or wrong I will give an answer it's simple. Look back through my previous posts over the years and you will see the hose board has been mentioned a few times. Don't be personal with me coz that's how it feels, I made a joke but as usual it's taken the wrong way, I don't give a f**k because the joke is usually to clever but if one person gets it that will do me. Sick of hearing this bullshit about I'm always right and it's always my way get a f**k**g grip, I'm a moderator and I've been at it a while I don't think there are many left and if you were here in the early days you would understand how the forum has grown. I have opinions like everyone else and everyone can question them which they do, I don't lye or take any sides ie sponsors. I don't edit or delete anyone's posts I don't have any special powers and I am interested in plastering and always have been, I've learnt so much and still learning because of the forum but I don't always think I'm right, I know I am hahahahahahaha

The last bit was my little joke xx

Where's Vince wen u need him..lol..uve got to admit flynny u described a machine pretty much and bear in mind I'm on ur side on the machine front..i know u wasn't describing a machine but It was funny as its been the main topic on forum

Where's Vince wen u need him..lol..uve got to admit flynny u described a machine pretty much and bear in mind I'm on ur side on the machine front..i know u wasn't describing a machine but It was funny as its been the main topic on forum
That is the joke tut tut

Yes I do :) would you rather me say f**k all and run away with my tail between my legs? I usually have an answer whether it's right or wrong I will give an answer it's simple. Look back through my previous posts over the years and you will see the hose board has been mentioned a few times. Don't be personal with me coz that's how it feels, I made a joke but as usual it's taken the wrong way, I don't give a f**k because the joke is usually to clever but if one person gets it that will do me. Sick of hearing this bullshit about I'm always right and it's always my way get a f**k**g grip, I'm a moderator and I've been at it a while I don't think there are many left and if you were here in the early days you would understand how the forum has grown. I have opinions like everyone else and everyone can question them which they do, I don't lye or take any sides ie sponsors. I don't edit or delete anyone's posts I don't have any special powers and I am interested in plastering and always have been, I've learnt so much and still learning because of the forum but I don't always think I'm right, I know I am hahahahahahaha

Welcome to the forum mate! Its a nice place and the banter is great. Don't worry if it gets rough at some point, Marshy will cheer you up!:D

Yes I do :) would you rather me say f**k all and run away with my tail between my legs? I usually have an answer whether it's right or wrong I will give an answer it's simple. Look back through my previous posts over the years and you will see the hose board has been mentioned a few times. Don't be personal with me coz that's how it feels, I made a joke but as usual it's taken the wrong way, I don't give a f**k because the joke is usually to clever but if one person gets it that will do me. Sick of hearing this bullshit about I'm always right and it's always my way get a f**k**g grip, I'm a moderator and I've been at it a while I don't think there are many left and if you were here in the early days you would understand how the forum has grown. I have opinions like everyone else and everyone can question them which they do, I don't lye or take any sides ie sponsors. I don't edit or delete anyone's posts (unless it's racist or homophobic or one of the many others.) I don't have any special powers and I am interested in plastering and always have been, I've learnt so much and still learning because of the forum but I don't always think I'm right, I know I am hahahahahahaha

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] f**k**g hell, talk about taking the bait.
Got you at your own game there didn't I!

Glad I sucked you in and got you the once as I know it won't happen again. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.