The new P1 - Plastering Superstore website

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Delighted to finally launch the new P1 website!

Now materials can be ordered online, along with beads, protection tapes, tools and machine parts! All available for next day delivery!

We have lots of new products coming over the next few weeks with more stock arriving soon. If there is something you want and we don’t have it. Drop myself or James Moore a message and we will do our best for you.

Hope you like it!

www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk

We will do occasional offers for TPF members
Fuck Yeah Reaction GIF

I looked yesterday it’s good
I couldn’t find I bar though as some constructive Criticism

Now materials can be ordered online, along with beads, protection tapes, tools and machine parts! All available for next day delivery!

We have lots of new products coming over the next few weeks with more stock arriving soon. If there is something you want and we don’t have it. Drop myself or James Moore a message and we will do our best for you.

Hope you like it!

How's supply at the moment, Ryan? Are you managing to get stuff through from Europe in reasonable time, or is it getting held-up what with Brexit changes?

Hope you like it!

Ryan do you stock apu render beads/Window reveal bead? I can’t find any your links? Thanks

Sure they won't be as bad as some firms - Just been quoted £44.10 just for delivery of 3 bags of lime plaster from Winchester to Bracknell by one firm -, no sale!. Firm that got the order delivered from further away for £18.

Sure they won't be as bad as some firms - Just been quoted £44.10 just for delivery of 3 bags of lime plaster from Winchester to Bracknell by one firm -, no sale!. Firm that got the order delivered from further away for £18.
I think there is a good business to be had delivering from one town to another with some sort of app for someone who could put it together.

I always think this is a joke till I see photos. Then I have to remind myself someones taken the time to invent a tape JUST to stick beads on.
True, but when he messing about with his tape he is not doing any harm, it's call 'care in the community'.