New Kraft flex

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
Anyone got one ?

Seen a guy got one said it was carbon but after having a vage read of description think it is carbon but not the blade

I’ve got one of these not flex just breaking it in on loads of lime work .

Attachments

• A423C988-6829-4485-A167-B5BAFAB8F1F2.jpeg
    A423C988-6829-4485-A167-B5BAFAB8F1F2.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 237
I had one of those as my first trowel it was s**t, luckily it got stolen and was replaced by a tyzack.
I used Ragni's for years and years, same as my old man. Not as durable as expensive trowels but perfectly good in use. Wear them in on sand and cement back then so it didn't matter if they didn't last that long.
I still screed with a Ragni.

I used Ragni's for years and years, same as my old man. Not as durable as expensive trowels but perfectly good in use. Wear them in on sand and cement back then so it didn't matter if they didn't last that long.
I still screed with a Ragni.
Never liked the black plastic handle or fact that they popped a rivet too easily cos they didn't have the rivet right through the tang. The rivet and the tang were cast as one peice of metal, mind you like yourself I knew plasterers that liked them cos they were useable and cheap as chips.

Never liked the black plastic handle or fact that they popped a rivet too easily cos they didn't have the rivet right through the tang. The rivet and the tang were cast as one peice of metal, mind you like yourself I knew plasterers that liked them cos they were useable and cheap as chips.
The black handled carbons I'd probably get about 18-24 months out of one one sand and cement work and nine times out of ten a rivet would only go when chopping off a brickies snot when I couldn't be bothered to pick up my lath hammer. The grey handled stainless steel used to last at least as long on skimming providing you didn't drop the bloody things. I used to buy them in boxes of six to get them even cheaper.