New hopup

Members online

Yes your right Danny it needs to be reviewed after a few months of use, shutting it down is a bit fiddly so how those catches last in the long run will be interesting but so far it is solid although some might not like the angle of the legs when opened.
It’s about 1200 long I think so not as long as the Refina ones, nice and light and I will defo get another. Oh and the slots for carrying are great. (y)

Couldn't understand what I was looking at at first here.

I thought it was you standing on the hopup. Quite apart from the G** slippers, I could not COMPREHEND the size of your hopup and all the ratios blew my mind. I couldn't understand how it was four feet tall and seven feet long but fitted into your house like a normal hopup.

View attachment 37017

Couldn't understand what I was looking at at first here.

I thought it was you standing on the hopup. Quite apart from the G** slippers, I could not COMPREHEND the size of your hopup and all the ratios blew my mind. I couldn't understand how it was four feet tall and seven feet long but fitted into your house like a normal hopup.

Still going strong, these are well made strong light hopups. They now have an adjustable hieght version avaliable in a few places, not got one myself yet.

Looks nicer than my Rhinos (which I bought instead of Werner because I needed adjustable height, which Werner didn't appear to be offering at the time), but strewth - those new adjustable Werners are fully double the price of the Rhinos!

Looks nicer than my Rhinos (which I bought instead of Werner because I needed adjustable height, which Werner didn't appear to be offering at the time), but strewth - those new adjustable Werners are fully double the price of the Rhinos!
Ive found them for £77 but not gonna show you now! :love:

As said before they are great .n strong. But as you can see the legs are square not splayed . They can tip over easy.