New fibatape

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parko

Anyone tried the new fibatapes yet? There's a fine finish version 33% thiner than normal and. An extreme climate version for cold or humid temps that is a orange colour , just ordered a box of each from wack, was just wondering if they guna be worth the xtra few bob as getting pissed off with the normal fibatape I'm putting it up and 1/2 hour later it's on the floor , I think it's seconds or fake

Nope 5 to minus 35

The benefits of using FibaTape® Xtreme™ tape includes:

Extreme tack for a better grip to keep tape secure in humid or cold environments
Adheres in environments up to 90% relative humidity
Tape performs in temperature ranging from 38°F to 92°F
Provides more protection against mold than paper tape
Self-adhesive, requires no pre-bedding coat
Open mesh design eliminates blisters and bubbles
Fiberglass mesh increases joint strength and structural integrity

Copy and paste at the master of copy and paste lol

Nice colour but the main things we want is super sticky and no fraying.If they made it as thick as the external render mesh that would be good too.

It's what it says on the picture of the scrim ,click it and read it, apology not needed

I did fecking read it that's how I knew what it said.
Bloody foreigners come over here taking our work without even having a grasp of the English language.

Does my nut in when it frays some of the stuff I've been given to use over the last 12 months I wouldn't use to hold me trousers up if me belt broke ide be mooning for certain

Fibatape was the original self adhesive scrim on the market and was super sticky and stronger when first released. So all the manufacturers have made the gear more and more cheaply and of poor quality and then they have the nerve to say 'look at this new super tacky scrim, it's just a bit dearer'.

Fibatape was the original self adhesive scrim on the market and was super sticky and stronger when first released. So all the manufacturers have made the gear more and more cheaply and of poor quality and then they have the nerve to say 'look at this new super tacky scrim, it's just a bit dearer'.
Same with plaster board

we use to work for a timber fram builder who use to bring it in from canada in the 90 s sometime not sure when it was the frist i used it once it went on it stayed on u could leave it for weeks the fiabatape now is dirt

The tape now is fhat bad you can't even tape up in preperation for the following day as its on the floor when you walk in the next morning hell its trying to drop off wheen you only just put it on and are knocking up! Same with the beads aswell they are crap

The tape now is fhat bad you can't even tape up in preperation for the following day as its on the floor when you walk in the next morning hell its trying to drop off wheen you only just put it on and are knocking up! Same with the beads aswell they are crap
One of my pets hates, we always prep for next day. Does my head in when you walk in and the room looks like a spiders nest. Labour only has its perks but would rather be supplying throughout so can use better quality gear.

Saint gobain own bg. Weber too. Nescafe jars are made of Saint gobain glass and the original company was founded by luis IV. I learnt all that b*ll***s on my training day at weber yday

I recommend it to get an insight to the whole system. Its not as practical as id liked. It was worth it for my free weber pen though.

Saint gobain own bg. Weber too. Nescafe jars are made of Saint gobain glass and the original company was founded by luis IV. I learnt all that b*ll***s on my training day at weber yday

so that's why you fagged out of ringing wack to get ya new speedskim

johnios aif;690172 said:
The tape is too skimpy now, we will be back taping soon,

how did it go with the architect on that recent job, did he want you to paper tape the joins in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.