New eager plasterer looking for apprenticeships / advice / mate jobs

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattBailey

Hi!

My name is Matt.

I have just achieved my Level 3 in plastering and I'm eager to gain experience doing proper jobs. If anyone knows of any plasterers mate jobs or apprenticeships or even just some advice of how to start up, please drop me a message. I would be extremely grateful.

I live in the Rotherham / Sheffield area but am willing to travel to surrounding areas.

Cheers!

Hi!

My name is Matt.

I have just achieved my Level 3 in plastering and I'm eager to gain experience doing proper jobs. If anyone knows of any plasterers mate jobs or apprenticeships or even just some advice of how to start up, please drop me a message. I would be extremely grateful.

I live in the Rotherham / Sheffield area but am willing to travel to surrounding areas.

Cheers!

So how you get your level 3 without being an apprentice?

They do up to level 3 where I am. Essentially it is training for 2-3 years based on how competent you are.

If you are 3 years in of 40 weeks a year 16 hours a week then get a van and get some domestic work in. I'm only level 2 and I've been doing domestic work for experience on my own.

The only he'd of learnt from you anyway craig is what rohypnol tastes like, and that it won't shrink back to the normal size even after a hot bath.

Seriously he didnt get back to you?

Thats a shame... would have been a good day to learn....

Wish I had this when I wad keen...

Status
Not open for further replies.