New Carpets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na. Use the rope round my neck right now... feckin yes vote this..no vote that...flyers thru the door every day:RpS_cursing:scotland flags in windows..union jacks on flagpoles in gardens?...stickers..posters in windows???

Ive got a poster in my window, ,not yes..not no..just i dont fecking know.

tv dabate????like two kids in a classroom:rolleyes)

so if its yes...........will yous cuunts still be my friend.:RpS_crying:

Wtf are you drinking

fook em give em there independence and close the borders stupig ginger hair, bad teeth, pale freckly skin, iron brew drinking annoying cants:RpS_angry:

Feck you zombie......i take offence to your comment !!!!!!

...im not F*****g ginger:mad:......

Na. Use the rope round my neck right now... feckin yes vote this..no vote that...flyers thru the door every day:RpS_cursing:scotland flags in windows..union jacks on flagpoles in gardens?...stickers..posters in windows???

Never mind that bollox who's getting custody of Andy Murray.

as the vote gets nearer they will start to worry about life on the own and then it will start to swing in favor of the no vote,, good luck either way,, beautiful county

as the vote gets nearer they will start to worry about life on the own and then it will start to swing in favor of the no vote,, good luck either way,, beautiful county

they????? Seems were gone already:RpS_crying:

Plastering frienddddddddddddddddddddddddd !! (inbetweeners stylie) :RpS_laugh:

Borders .... what are they ?... seems every person in the world can walk in here and get some ££ for free...:RpS_lol:

:RpS_biggrin: aye, they're all like rab c and jimmy. or gordon brown. or that racing driver with the gib chin.

I hope the Jocks do go for independance, just to highlight the bullshit spouted by the scaremongering politicians. Fook all will change, they'll still be our neighbours, they'll still have nuclear facilities in one form or another. They'll still have the same joint defence facilities/capabilities. They'll still have the poond. They'll still be answerable to Europe- unless they have REAL balls............ And they'll still speak English -ish :RpS_thumbup:

I hope the Jocks do go for independance, just to highlight the bullshit spouted by the scaremongering politicians. Fook all will change, they'll still be our neighbours, they'll still have nuclear facilities in one form or another. They'll still have the same joint defence facilities/capabilities. They'll still have the poond. They'll still be answerable to Europe- unless they have REAL balls............ And they'll still speak English -ish :RpS_thumbup:

and they'll still scoff tattie scones by the skip load.................the fat fu@kers........................ock aye the poo jimmy

Status
Not open for further replies.