New board finish problems? Midiflex is s**t

Burt Reynolds

The new board finish thickens way too quick our first gauge went off like a c**t we got it nice but complete joke considering I used the old bags last week no problems. .. it dried out nice after it fully set though

@BritishGypsum

Also midiflex is s**t I'm done with it the ox Ultraflex and nela s*p*r*lex pisses all over it

What was they thinking "medium" flex yet all it does is make my work look G**.. I like a uniform color not a smeared finish it seems you need catch it just right it cant handle stress waste of £40

The new board finish thickens way too quick our first gauge went off like a c**t we got it nice but complete joke considering I used the old bags last week no problems. .. it dried out nice after it fully set though

@BritishGypsum

Also midiflex is s**t I'm done with it the ox Ultraflex and nela s*p*r*lex pisses all over it

What was they thinking "medium" flex yet all it does is make my work look G**.. I like a uniform color not a smeared finish it seems you need catch it just right it cant handle stress waste of £40
Stick it in the market place on here. Used once. £25

Had the same with board finish last week, flash set on me. Lucky it was only a 3 wall hit, knocked us back a bit though.

Seems they're now spreading the shite throughout their range.

Lucky dip plaster bags now.

@BritishGypsum

It's only the bags that are new

Just got multi finish again to try tomorrow as boards hit and miss

Would use the pure finish but can’t get it anywhere and not driving an hour to get it

This is the worst it’s been ever. As said about it’s like lucky dip. Some bags are normal some are evil.

Using that pure finish made me realise just how f**k*d the normal gear is

No just dont like doing three sets . .so if it sets nice and fast I.ll not be to late home
Your rhight m8 but when I've got little fiddly bit every wher does my fuking head in running about like a heedless chicken go home miserable then so I've change my way for my family might just be me like that but I'm happier. If I've given a price and if lost a day so what you win some you loose some

No just dont like doing three sets . .so if it sets nice and fast I.ll not be to late home

Lay down with same gear!

Sponge float 2 big gauges!

Knock up a 2nd coat mix pissy at same time as mixing up your 1st coat so its ready for topping 1st coat straight away!

Add water back to 1st coat mix!

Or just 1 coat!

Come on john join the dark side!

Lay down with same gear!

Sponge float 2 big gauges!

Knock up a 2nd coat mix pissy at same time as mixing up your 1st coat so its ready for topping 1st coat straight away!

Add water back to 1st coat mix!

Or just 1 coat!

Come on john join the dark side!
Shitty walls . Some have had pic rails so top foots whiney paint rests old plaster . . Lad dropped a bit of a b*ll***s yesterday as hit top same as borrow and went a bit shitty.
But got best Turkish decorator behind us . Said he sands walls then coats em then sands again. Wish he would follow me all time

Unifinish now it’s winter time

Sod standing there all morning waiting for pva to dry

Like Gordon

That selco pva is the quickest drying one I have used.
527690241_01.jpg
527690241_01.jpg

Impressed on silk paint. This is the only pva I will use, debatable whether uni is quicker now Vincey, and I still use it.