NelaMax

Members online

http://www.plasterersnews.com/nelamax-plastic-trowel-review/

20180226_234806-1024x768.jpg

Nice review, don't think they are for me all the same. Horses for courses, not been a fan of plastics and cant see myself gettin one, all being said if another member of gang gets one might try and like it.

Nice review, don't think they are for me all the same. Horses for courses, not been a fan of plastics and cant see myself gettin one, all being said if another member of gang gets one might try and like it.

To be honest i have been usig 1 or 2 trowels from start to finish for a while but the gear was not taking the stainless and so the plastoc came into its own...

I am never happy with my final finish as i am super picky but i was really happy with the finish

what they like for troweling up Danny does it leave them annoying little scratch marks or is this one different last one I tried was the refina sponge back one how does this compare to that mate

Honestly I really liked it and the blade is pretty thick compared to any other plastic trowel I have used. I dont think I will use it on every job but I am pleased to have another plastic in my tool kit as the foam backed ones from vagina were great but they were flawed.

I have a fair bit of skimming coming up in the next few weeks so I will be using it quite a lot :D

Honestly I really liked it and the blade is pretty thick compared to any other plastic trowel I have used. I dont think I will use it on every job but I am pleased to have another plastic in my tool kit as the foam backed ones from vagina were great but they were flawed.

I have a fair bit of skimming coming up in the next few weeks so I will be using it quite a lot :D
Vaginao_O:bananas:

Might try these. Are they same as the ox ones. Does the blade leave scratches like refina ones.

Fell out with my plastic again other day . Then relised the scratches I could see in dark under a light down wall went other way to me
It was when decorater gives wall a quick sand after mist coat

I dont like how it is bent the wrong way... digs in every now and again if you have the blade at a shallow angle
Exactly my point and. Made it clear first time I used it. Had to deal with quite few big patchs on perfectly finished wall, hence I said narrower. In this case it will be less likely to dig into the plaster. Also don't see the point of having that big section of the trowel you can't use. You can pass it to @Plasterers1StopShop , see if I win some freebies :inocente:

Exactly my point and. Made it clear first time I used it. Had to deal with quite few big patchs on perfectly finished wall, hence I said narrower. In this case it will be less likely to dig into the plaster. Also don't see the point of having that big section of the trowel you can't use. You can pass it to @Plasterers1StopShop , see if I win some freebies :inocente:

needs to be wide to get the flex I reckon :D

I love mine and use it on every job :D

Just use my Mt start to finish now. Won a 18" my flex on Facebook. I'll give it a go for the last trowel. Just because I won it. I was going to get it sent to Andy g but he called me a c**t. It will probably end up with the other 20 trowels I don't use.