Nela super flex

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
75575_1170921826258866_1489579897890631101_n.jpg

You could of just messaged him directly instead of boring the hell out of us that's what's up
Think you got the wrong one gps

There is no review on it he is on about this one.
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we not just have a pint instead of name calling? Im on this McEwans champion its 7.3% about to do one with mrs Marshy for a night away so god help the fellow hotel occupants as im half smashed now :birra:

Can we not just have a pint instead of name calling? Im on this McEwans champion its 7.3% about to do one with mrs Marshy for a night away so god help the fellow hotel occupants as im half smashed now :birra:
Yass,,go mental,get a manky tart back to your house.:bananahappy:

I never said this/he was fake though ? I said there had been endless fake threads on the subject which has bored everybody to death.

If you're so bored and threads upset you so much then feck off....problem solved......according to @theplasterman mumsnet has some good threads....i found one on there once about a chap slipping out and it going up his mrs' bum by mistake and there was all these mad fecking women wanting him done for all sorts of crimes....didnt halkf make me laugh......my mrs was preggers at the time and thats why I was on mumsnet

If you're so bored and threads upset you so much then feck off....problem solved......according to @theplasterman mumsnet has some good threads....i found one on there once about a chap slipping out and it going up his mrs' bum by mistake and there was all these mad fecking women wanting him done for all sorts of crimes....didnt halkf make me laugh......my mrs was preggers at the time and thats why I was on mumsnet

You just don't get it brother

It happens on Facebook all the time ,most you just look into their friends list .Be like me saying "i,m thinking of buying a new G4 " when i can just pop over and see Stuart or Les,both who i deal with anyway ,but it advertises the company

Amazon have/are suing people for posting fake reviews because you see when this happens people unwittingly buy something they may otherwise have not.

Which is why you do not get it

Status
Not open for further replies.