NELA s*p*r*lex Trowels - Reviews Required

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Marshy which size eze spat do you use???.. been looking at getting on p1ss.. just a bit of guidence on which one would b best to trial..

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Ryan I'm not saying its a bad trowel it just didn't feel right for me? I don't like tyzack either?? Each to their own hence I kept out of it. But as for the eze spat!! That is fantastic piece of kit!! Very very impressed and I don't make such statements willy nilly lol will be in touch over sizes etc and will be ordering over weekend at latest (missus birthday tomorrow gonna bleed me dry) :RpS_crying:

Dont they all lad. My other half wants an all in 2 week holiday to mexico. :/ gunna cost an arm an a leg

@Marshy which size eze spat do you use???.. been looking at getting on p1ss.. just a bit of guidence on which one would b best to trial..
It was the 1200 with the flexi blade in it. It was brand new and glided over the ceiling so effortlessly it was almost like we were cheating!! It does need a trowel finish but am sure once worn in? ?? I think any size over 1200 is too much but as I keep saying each to their own??

Thank you Ryan I'm not saying its a bad trowel it just didn't feel right for me? I don't like tyzack either?? Each to their own hence I kept out of it. But as for the eze spat!! That is fantastic piece of kit!! Very very impressed and I don't make such statements willy nilly lol will be in touch over sizes etc and will be ordering over weekend at latest (missus birthday tomorrow gonna bleed me dry) :RpS_crying:

Awesome news mate.

Best of luck with the birthday! Give me a call when u place the order and I will stick a blade in for u FOC

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

It was the 1200 with the flexi blade in it. It was brand new and glided over the ceiling so effortlessly it was almost like we were cheating!! It does need a trowel finish but am sure once worn in? ?? I think any size over 1200 is too much but as I keep saying each to their own??

Great thanks for that

Dont they all lad. My other half wants an all in 2 week holiday to mexico. :/ gunna cost an arm an a leg
attachment.php

Awesome news mate.

Best of luck with the birthday! Give me a call when u place the order and I will stick a blade in for u FOC

Yep I'll be ordering online but will pm you on here and thanks for the kind offer and trust me I will be doing a review :RpS_thumbup:

Yes mate, I know they do bigger sizes but I don't think you can apply sufficient pressure over a longer length!?? Anything smaller than 1200 (_OK arguably 1000) you may aswell use a normal spat!? It helped us in France on that ceiling big time and its a brilliant product! Not cheap like but proper gear never is?? :RpS_thumbup:

Hiya Stuart,
We flattened after the first coat with it and then out with the superflexes second coating and then again with the eze spat (bear in mind this wasn't an average ceiling) till it picked up but was a mix of trowel and the eze spat Ben had the flexi blade in it and as I said to James even a ceiling that size was made very comfortable because of it! I'm defo ordering one with the pole. I can't speak for walls as both me and Ben had large hand spats which took care of matters but ceilings!? This is a very impressive piece of kit!! :RpS_thumbup:

How much the 1200 Eze Spat with pole Ryan? as for plazzies the story I heard was that scallys have been using them for years, use to make them out of plastic signs don't know about how Refina got the idea though.

Hiya Stuart,
We flattened after the first coat with it and then out with the superflexes second coating and then again with the eze spat (bear in mind this wasn't an average ceiling) till it picked up but was a mix of trowel and the eze spat Ben had the flexi blade in it and as I said to James even a ceiling that size was made very comfortable because of it! I'm defo ordering one with the pole. I can't speak for walls as both me and Ben had large hand spats which took care of matters but ceilings!? This is a very impressive piece of kit!! :RpS_thumbup:
Did you not find it drawing a lot of moisture to the surface? I was using it now and again but now only use it for render.

Did you not find it drawing a lot of moisture to the surface? I was using it now and again but now only use it for render.
No maybe because it was MP finish?? I don't know as not used it on BG stuff but I found it such a time saving "easy" way of sorting any big ceiling?

How much the 1200 Eze Spat with pole Ryan? as for plazzies the story I heard was that scallys have been using them for years, use to make them out of plastic signs don't know about how Refina got the idea though.

Hi @lucius, we are currently out of stock on the Pole attachments, they should be in within the next 10 days.
1200mm EZE Spat: £72.00 + VAT, The pole is: £21.00 + VAT Then the standard delivery charge. We will include a spare blade FOC for you as well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive brought the eze spat and pole and I tell you what a FANTASTIC bit of kit better than speedskim doesnt drag finish of the surfaces cant be without it thank you one stop will order bigger spat !

Ive brought the eze spat and pole and I tell you what a FANTASTIC bit of kit better than speedskim doesnt drag finish of the surfaces cant be without it thank you one stop will order bigger spat !

Cheers mate, really appreciate your comments

[Q UOTE=Marshy;771150]Yes mate, I know they do bigger sizes but I don't think you can apply sufficient pressure over a longer length!?? Anything smaller than 1200 (_OK arguably 1000) you may aswell use a normal spat!? It helped us in France on that ceiling big time and its a brilliant product! Not cheap like but proper gear never is?? :RpS_thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I've got 800 bud didn't want to go any bigger as pressure would be an issue as you say..

Never spent so much on tools in my life since getting on this forum.
When I started all my hand tools could fit in a bucket

Never spent so much on tools in my life since getting on this forum.
When I started all my hand tools could fit in a bucket

Mine still do :RpS_thumbup:, but im looking into getting a new bucket cause i think it might make my plastering a bit better

Hi @lucius, we are currently out of stock on the Pole attachments, they should be in within the next 10 days.
1200mm EZE Spat: £72.00 + VAT, The pole is: £21.00 + VAT Then the standard delivery charge. We will include a spare blade FOC for you as well :)
No probs Ryan let me know when you have it all in stock I will probably need two.

Status
Not open for further replies.