nela s*p*r*lex problem

deamo

Has anybody had the blade lift away from the tang on there nela s*p*r*lex trowel. ? Cos the same thing as happened to 2 that I've had in less than a year.

Has anybody had the blade lift away from the tang on there nela s*p*r*lex trowel. ? Cos the same thing as happened to 2 that I've had in less than a year.
Treat it like you would any other purchase and just call the supplier (P1SS) and they'll sort it no bother. No need to come and here and ask.

One stop replaced the first faulty one but not answering e-mails now ! Think refina is the way forward.

I've got to say they are dog s**t.
Bought one and chucked it in the skip
Weird that ...i use it first n second flattening then last cross with mt,or nela sf...suppose everyone got different like's..my 600 Speedskim is about 2 years old covered in plaster and I did sand edges slightly it's my favourite.

Don't think I'll be replacing it ... less than a year for a finishing trowel is shocking to say the least. Coming up to 30 years I've bin in this game and I know what's what. !

Mines fine. No problems.
Mine snapped on the end too... so I got a hilti gun on it...wacked blade back to tang put some black masking tape on it and now it looks like a supaflex mark 2...still works fine saved me £40..done.

If you call us on 01242 236699 it will be replaced straight away for you with the NeLa s*p*r*lex II

Can you please let me know who you have been emailing and what your name is and I will look into this.

This isn't something we have hidden from and have helped everyone and rectified the issue

Smells like bull s**t.....my da said if it looks like bullshit and smells like bullshit have a taste you never know it might be chocolate drops.

T
If you call us on 01242 236699 it will be replaced straight away for you with the NeLa s*p*r*lex II

Can you please let me know who you have been emailing and what your name is and I will look into this.

This isn't something we have hidden from and have helped everyone and rectified the issue
Thanks. I'll ring Monday morning

Th refina ones are so much better but because the nela one are more narrow it's good to keep one in the arsenal for lofts and those tight little barrel ceilings that everyone hates!