nela mark 2 trowel broke after 6 days!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordanwashbrook

Got the trowel last Wednesday haven't used it that much. Picked it up today and noticed the blade peeling away from the handle underneath the black tape. Bent on the toe. Has anyone else had this problem?

tmp_10162-1456757499370932646569.jpg
tmp_10162-1456757450371-672287033.jpg

Did you have something leaming on it in the van....looks like its been sprained the wrong way to me.

Wouldn't say it's been dropped but like somethings been leant against it for a considerable time. Well and truly sprained!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What ever was leaning on it to make it go like that turn the trowel over and rest it on the other side and hope it's bends back into shape.
If not then it would work well with........[emoji16][emoji16]

Or just get a refina s*p*r*lex there not as flex but a hundred times as durable I've not heard anyone say they had a issue with the refina SF

Or just get a refina s*p*r*lex there not as flex but a hundred times as durable I've not heard anyone say they had a issue with the refina SF

But they are not as flexible. It's a different trowel altogether. I've had no issues with my nela's, but they've been looked after.
The picture above isn't an 'issue'

Try bending it back, they sensitive little flowers, you have to look after them. If you can't bend it back order a new one simples

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Got no problem buying a new one. Not trying to con anyone out if a new trowel or anything. Just posted to see if anyone out there had the same problem. I didnt drop it or bend it. Could of been useless labourer using it as a floor scrapper lol

Just paid a tenner for jcb snips.
Gutted.....my old snips were older than my kids.
Im not tight.. just sentimentel.
Or maybe just sad !!

Just paid a tenner for jcb snips.
Gutted.....my old snips were older than my kids.
Im not tight.. just sentimentel.
Or maybe just sad !!
Nah man we all get tied up emotionally in our tools,I do anyhow had a rite gud little hand scrapper for years then I left it on a window bottom on a Job we finished and was miles out was devastated for weeks..sad eh I know but its the little tools that cost nowt I get tied to

Ask this crackpot about getting attached to his tools he sleeps with a plaziflex

I would love to bate the Ballix out of thon one!!!! He's a first class nut job! Who in the name of good f**k gives a flying fcuk what kind of watch he has on site! I hope I come across him on site if I end up across the big pond this year. If I do, I'm going to turn him upside down and use him as a mixing stick!

Status
Not open for further replies.