nela mark 2 trowel broke after 6 days!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ryan I dropped one of mine and bent it can I have another one please haha

Dropped my best trowel from top of a chimney few years ago. When it hit the ground, it connected right at the corner and broke a big chunk out of it. Was fcuking discussted after it. Now I've another good trowel, I protect it like one of the kids. Labourer lifted it few months ago to scrape some set plaster of spot board and he got good boot in the hole for it.

I would love to bate the Ballix out of thon one!!!! He's a first class nut job! Who in the name of good f**k gives a flying fcuk what kind of watch he has on site! I hope I come across him on site if I end up across the big pond this year. If I do, I'm going to turn him upside down and use him as a mixing stick!
He is a mixed up stick:sisi:

Dropped my best trowel from top of a chimney few years ago. When it hit the ground, it connected right at the corner and broke a big chunk out of it. Was fcuking discussted after it. Now I've another good trowel, I protect it like one of the kids. Labourer lifted it few months ago to scrape some set plaster of spot board and he got good boot in the hole for it.
I think we have all been there mate,dropping trowel of scaffolding.
I don't fall out with anyone unless they pick my best skimming trowel up lol

This guy is nuts, he has now got his own cameraman.
That will be his poor labourer who not only has to film him but has to listen to his shite all day....i hope he's paying him more than £60 per day....he's having to earn every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.