Needing a 3rd arm for Eze spat!

Members online

i know mate.....and there getting fired up everywhere.
That's some graft 2 men 2 days. And I know the standard would be spot on. I'm so glad I'm not a site spread. I'd be busking right now in the high street to bump my wages up?? Or glory holing it somewhere lol

£400,000 house yet they only pay £2000 to get it skimmed. Some c**t somewhere is making loads out these
195k and they had to cut the price per house by 300 or something. Float and skim and all Plasterboard has to be fecking bonded. c**ts aren't making enough on them obviously. Screenshot_20170318-134819.png

We're doing same houses Algeeman , there taking us three days, two of us
Miller Homes, £ 1500.00

in all honesty it should be 3 days.
were trying to save up a bit of money to start pricing sites for ourselves.
39 this year cant keep this up forever !!

Exactly.
But if you did use a spat/ speedskim you might last a bit longer.
Nobody said you would get through more work with them, but they do make it easier. (In response to your earlier house/ 2 days post)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly.
But if you did use a spat/ speedskim you might last a bit longer.
Nobody said you would get through more work with them, but they do make it easier. (In response to your earlier house/ 2 days post)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How you doing pal? Long time no hear?? PM me your number as need to get my head round that technical jargon shite you baffled me with earlier

Do yous have a labourer or just mix between yous, and scrape up in between trowels?

I think Harry Potter does it for them with his magic wand and everything looks great till no nose mort turns up with snagging list lol

Voldimort or whatever?? Worst villi an in my book looks bloody pathetic and talks like Mr Burns

Do yous have a labourer or just mix between yous, and scrape up in between trowels?

mix our own bins.
last house... he skimmed 4 bed ceilings
i done 2 full w/c.
then skimmed walls between us on 3 beds.
then i skimmed last bed n staircase ceiling he dropped down and skimmed ground floor ceilings.

next day 1 hit on stairs and hallways.
1 big room each downstairs.
1 man pick up cupboards while the other cuunt packs up !!

(garages never ready)

mix our own bins.
i done 2 full w/c.
then i skimmed last bed n staircase ceiling he dropped down and skimmed ground floor ceilings.

(garages never ready)
F*****g hell big man, that's a brave days work, attending yourselves and putting hits that size on. Fair fucks to u. Shoulder and back bound to feel it when u get home though. Must be machines lol

F*****g hell big man, that's a brave days work, attending yourselves and putting hits that size on. Fair fucks to u. Shoulder and back bound to feel it when u get home though. Must be machines lol

its technique....i used to use spats n speeds.
now just 18" trowels.
now these feel 2 small !!!

mix our own bins.
i done 2 full w/c.

(garages never ready)

No labourer?

No labourer?

my old man is hitting on 65....ive asked him to come out with me and my brother.
just to staple on beads and doss around 3 days a week for £300
hes working 5 days a week clearing £250 grafting delivering barrels of beer.
we just want his company !!
he doesnt want to stop !!