Need a slash

Feck this

I was told that an old plastering trick to hold back setting time plasterers would piss in gear.
Any one heard this or tried it.

Or is it Billy bullshit talking r******d about retardant.

Must have given of a nice aroma, especially after the weekend down boozer.
If true no wonder they would leave houses empty to dry and settle after built.

I was told that an old plastering trick to hold back setting time plasterers would piss in gear.
Any one heard this or tried it.

Or is it Billy bullshit talking r******d about retardant.
Y the fucck would u want to hold it back it’s fast sertting plaster

I am thinking it probably comes from times of old. And just become a tale to tell. As the people I've heard it from are from boomer generation and probably heard about it when learning the trade from previous generation.
I reckon it would have been used with lime plaster. Probably having a chemical reaction between the lime and ammonia.

Yes... It stinks... Old boy done that in porch in the 80s and got called up for it... Smelt it on new builds to back in late 80s.. Strange bit unpleasant smell though.. Use half time to speed up sets if you must

it was common place in sixtys /no need for it now new bag of multi yesterday went off before icould get las scoop out of tub /lastweek 5hours to finish it

That’s it.. multi and board is gradually getting worse and worse..

But fear not. My sheer coincidence theres a new, pretty plaster called pure finish subtly appearing .. the answer to all your problems.

And it’s only twice the cost!

But fear not. My sheer coincidence theres a new, pretty plaster called pure finish subtly appearing .. the answer to all your problems.

Just piss in it and create your own genetically modified skim coat with a personalised DNA marker. It's like signing a piece of art work.

they can stick it where the sun don't shine along with the casting shite