Name required for a new Tool Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

As some of you already know, within the next few months we are releasing our own tool range to run alongside all of the NELA Products.

All of our new tools will be made in Germany and made to the highest of standards.

The only thing we need is a name for the tool range.

It's got to be Short, Sweet and Plastering Related.

If you guys have any good ideas please let us know.

We will thank the person who gives us the name we pick by supplying them with the full range!
There will also be thank you products sent out to the guys who come close as well.

Please only suggest sensible names......

Look forward to hearing your suggestions.

Well if it's got to be short, sweet and plastering related it can only be one thing, the Essexandy :)

I suppose you could go for 'Marshallcity', but maybe that'd cause a few problems. :rolleyes)

I reckon to fit the bill of 'short, sweet, and plastering related' something like 'Intonaco' would work. The added benefit being that it carries no copyright and no company (AFAIK) currently use it. Surprising really.

the P1 line of quality tools :RpS_thumbup: ..............................................................................:RpS_unsure:

Guardian Tools - they'll look after you (or they'll look after the job) :RpS_thumbup:

I'd best PM you my address Ryan :RpS_wink:

the P1 line of quality tools :RpS_thumbup: ..............................................................................:RpS_unsure:

Fu ckin he'll jess you had so many goes ,if u want the tools that badly I'll buy em for ya:RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.