Name required for a new Tool Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha it's pretty ****** up. Meant to drive On the right hand lane but no f**k*r does

To be fair though, it was the first of it's kind in Europe. So I guess everyone else had the chance to improve on it and now it looks bad.

Was it really? Didn't know that! I know an area in tile hill once held the record for most amount of traffic lights in a certain area. Now that is exciting! Are you in cov much or do you do the sensible thing and avoid it as much as you can

Was it really? Didn't know that! I know an area in tile hill once held the record for most amount of traffic lights in a certain area. Now that is exciting! Are you in cov much or do you do the sensible thing and avoid it as much as you can

That'll be the bit around Sainsburys where you have to turn left to go right onto Tile Hill Lane. :huh:

I was born and grew up there, I only moved to Birmingham five years ago. Coventry's a much better place, they all talk funny here. :RpS_unsure:

That'll be the bit around Sainsburys where you have to turn left to go right onto Tile Hill Lane. :huh:

I was born and grew up there, I only moved to Birmingham five years ago. Coventry's a much better place, they all talk funny here. :RpS_unsure:

Yeah it's called Urdu :)

Thats the bit. Funnily enough they were talking about the ring road on the radio last week and said how it needs updating and how other countries took inspiration from it and improved it. Where abouts are you. Frpm then?

Grew up near the football ground in Stoke, then we moved to Courthouse green. More recently Wyken. How about you?

They are all boss eyed in Tipton that's why they built the tilted barrel on the piss so when locals go in it looks level !

It's really all the same just a different name

did i win this? just needs to know, man. i can't take it anymore. if i didnt win I'm gonna start practising for the xmas pool competition.

missed this mun !
late entry :glare: VIPER, VOLCANO, SHREDDER, ANTIBUMP, DUNE, MONEYMAKER, ZORRO, CLIMAX,

DEWALL, and for other applications - DECEILING, DEFLOOR etc... :RpS_thumbsup: i would have come top 20 shirly ?

its actualy getting boring now!!!!:RpS_thumbdn:

I think we should all boycott the range on principal!!!!:RpS_thumbdn:

of course unless ive won like!!!:RpS_blushing::RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.