Nail Pouch

Members online

Good afternoon Gents hope your enjoying this lovely weather . I’m looking for a decent nail bag / pouch etc . Just purchased a Stanley one but not too sure if the pockets are deep enough to be honest . Ideal if your going to the bar for a round . I thought this would come with a belt but not paying a score on top . Any recommendations would be appreciated boys . E36F10F6-2634-4E4A-84E3-514905A7CCC4.jpeg

Roll of tape around the box and through your trouser belt loops , its on the tip of my tounge , can anyone suggest a suitable tape

Good afternoon Gents hope your enjoying this lovely weather . I’m looking for a decent nail bag / pouch etc . Just purchased a Stanley one but not too sure if the pockets are deep enough to be honest . Ideal if your going to the bar for a round . I thought this would come with a belt but not paying a score on top . Any recommendations would be appreciated boys . View attachment 41085
Auto feed

Good afternoon Gents hope your enjoying this lovely weather . I’m looking for a decent nail bag / pouch etc . Just purchased a Stanley one but not too sure if the pockets are deep enough to be honest . Ideal if your going to the bar for a round . I thought this would come with a belt but not paying a score on top . Any recommendations would be appreciated boys . View attachment 41085
Bin the Slazenger tracksuit bottoms and Just get yourself a pair of decent work trousers, they have flappy pockets on the front, belt loop and other spare pockets. Built in tool belt!

I have the dewalt full belt which is bang on for internal plasterboarding but also use this makita one for beading and tape masking on rendering jobs , tbf the makita one was ok for internal but the dewalt is a lot better

956E71DD-2CB1-4664-B372-0685728C562E.jpeg

B and m do a rolson one for £15 and it’s ace for tacking

Bin the Slazenger tracksuit bottoms and Just get yourself a pair of decent work trousers, they have flappy pockets on the front, belt loop and other spare pockets. Built in tool belt!

Yep. I use holster pocket trousers. They're the dog's dick.

The only problem is that they get full of cement.

I'm not sure that Pete distinguishes between work and going out clothes. I just imagine him stood at the bar ordering his Pina collada in his stormtrooper trousers, with his tool belt worn Mexican gunslinger style across his chest.

I knew a joiner a bit like that once. Used to wear his nail belt when he went for lunch so people would know he was a joiner and not a labourer.

The f**k**g spakker.

I like my really cheapo one recently bought from Lidl, bright red, bought the bright red belt for it aswell. works well and absolutely no one is going to nick it and have the front to wear it.