My view is

Members online

You know the one person that didn't take offence to my comment? Quite telling. It was a racist comment, there really shouldn't be a debate over that. I'd prefer to live with my own is racist. Genuinely shocked anyone can say otherwise
at every opportunity,you lefty liberal T***s throw the race card around like confetti at a wedding......so much so that the word has lost all its meaning.

you're just another typical brainwashed, still wet behind the ears lefty loon........ more than likely a placard waving Antifa/Momentum activist as well.

O
You know the one person that didn't take offence to my comment? Quite telling. It was a racist comment, there really shouldn't be a debate over that. I'd prefer to live with my own is racist. Genuinely shocked anyone can say otherwise

Absolute b*ll***s
I'm a united fan and wouldn't want to live in Liverpool.

I'm a free loving drinking gambler wouldn't want to live in Saudia Arabia.

I'm a easy going messy English speaking plasterer wouldn't want to live in Japan.

I want to live with my own.

You have issues with the world no one else.

So when Africans, Indians Chinese move to areas and congregate to live within their own they are being unwittingly racist? And when immigrants say openly that they feel more at home whilst in a community with fellow countrymen they are racist.
And when the government says they are good for our economy (by falsely inflating the GDP) they are being racist for singling them out as a individual group away from the native population.

at every opportunity,you lefty liberal T***s throw the race card around like confetti at a wedding......so much so that the word has lost all its meaning.

you're just another typical brainwashed, still wet behind the ears lefty loon........ more than likely a placard waving Antifa/Momentum activist as well.
Quite the opposite. I get annoyed at people looking for racism when it isn't there. Never held a placard, and not a member of momentum. You ok? You seem rather upset

You have summed him up, some of the rhetoric he comes out with is exactly that, antifa crap (unwittng government lackeys) ever wonder why they havent been shut down? Because they are a government tool. You can imagine them all sitting around virtue signalling to one another each time trying to be more so than the last, that is how extremists are created.

You have summed him up, some of the rhetoric he comes out with is exactly that, antifa crap (unwittng government lackeys) ever wonder why they havent been shut down? Because they are a government tool. You can imagine them all sitting around virtue signalling to one another each time trying to be more so than the last, that is how extremists are created.
Keep it coming lads. You're coming up with some good stuff now. Cutting me real deep

My wife's friend is married to a black guy and they lived up here, in Linlithgow, for a while. They moved back to London because he felt slightly alienated, so his preference was to move to an area that he felt more comfortable with. Is racism at play here or did he feel that he wanted to feel more connection to the people he lived around.

Salvini (Italy)
Here's a man in it for the people not the career.

Immigration down 95%
The scaremongering of more immigration after Brexit is confirmed bullshite.
We just need a leadership for people.

Salvini (Italy)
View attachment 33442
Immigration down 95%

I love Salvini, he actually popped into my head when matey said after Brexit immigration will go up.. it'll only go up if a weak government allows it.

Now I wouldn't mind being part of the EU if it was run by people like him.

Salvini (Italy)
View attachment 33442
Immigration down 95%
This the same Italy that's in recession? With 2019 and 2020 projected to be the worst performance across the EU?

Keep it coming lads. You're coming up with some good stuff now. Cutting me real deep
You can't answer to the reality actual life
I love Salvini, he actually popped into my head when matey said after Brexit immigration will go up.. it'll only go up if a weak government allows it.

Bang on mate. Not many object to the EU in principle. Most would be happy being part of it, but it doesn't stop at trade. Its a formation of a superstate and a centralised government (UNELECTED) with its own army in formation.
And they seem to despise native Europeans.

This the same Italy that's in recession? With 2019 and 2020 projected to be the worst performance across the EU?
But they are part of the EU???. That fecks your beliefs up.
Maybe they are being fecked with because they don't tow the line. Just as Britain is, we are being made an example of as a warning to others. And that is a frightening prospect, but I would sooner be on my knees and suffer the short term for a better future for generations to come. That is how we in the West created what you benefit from now.

But this is on illegal immigration. It's literally completely different. They aren't taking in refugees from war torn countries? This is the sort of man you people look up to?

Government response to the revoke Article 50 petition

Government has responded to the silly petition, I imagine nobody here signed it so here is the Govt's response copied from a remainer page, which has now sadly blocked me which is a bit of a shame because it was good fun.

Government responded

This response was given on 26 March 2019

This Government will not revoke Article 50. We will honour the result of the 2016 referendum and work with Parliament to deliver a deal that ensures we leave the European Union.

Read the response in full

It remains the Government’s firm policy not to revoke Article 50. We will honour the outcome of the 2016 referendum and work to deliver an exit which benefits everyone, whether they voted to Leave or to Remain.
Revoking Article 50, and thereby remaining in the European Union, would undermine both our democracy and the trust that millions of voters have placed in Government.
The Government acknowledges the considerable number of people who have signed this petition. However, close to three quarters of the electorate took part in the 2016 referendum, trusting that the result would be respected. This Government wrote to every household prior to the referendum, promising that the outcome of the referendum would be implemented. 17.4 million people then voted to leave the European Union, providing the biggest democratic mandate for any course of action ever directed at UK Government.
British people cast their votes once again in the 2017 General Election where over 80% of those who voted, voted for parties, including the Opposition, who committed in their manifestos to upholding the result of the referendum.
This Government stands by this commitment.
Revoking Article 50 would break the promises made by Government to the British people, disrespect the clear instruction from a democratic vote, and in turn, reduce confidence in our democracy. As the Prime Minister has said, failing to deliver Brexit would cause “potentially irreparable damage to public trust”, and it is imperative that people can trust their Government to respect their votes and deliver the best outcome for them.
Department for Exiting the European Union.

But this is on illegal immigration. It's literally completely different. They aren't taking in refugees from war torn countries? This is the sort of man you people look up to?

You mean those 'refugees' that the United Nations said 7 out of 10 were economic migrants? Those 'refugees' from sub Saharan Africa?

Even IF they were all refugees we can't save the world.. you would be the first to complain if you're lifestyle had to change because of helping millions of less fortunate people.

The population of Africa is set to double by 2050, I hope you have a big house, because by the sounds of it you would have no problem looking after them.

I don't look up to him by the way, well maybe physically as I'm a short arse.

Here's a list of my current favourite people for you to feel virtuous..

Trump, Tommy Robinson, Avi Yemeni, Matteo Salvini, Viktor Orban, Katie Hopkins, Gerard Batten, Fraser Anning.. I'm sure there's more but just off the top of my head.

I did have a bit of respect for you, I did think you had a decent standard of intelligence, but the more you spout the more it becomes obvious you haven't a clue.
I commend you on having an interest in politics (shame more don't) but you really can't grasp how the world is currently run.

You condemn msn but just repeat everything they print or say, don't you see that?
Im finding it disturbing how effective NLP has been on you.
I have always been of the opinion that one should never stop learning, questioning or being objectional to ones beliefs or methods in life.
The problem we have here is that this argument from the msm and government (One of the same) has been nothing but one-sided, your points do not differ from that one bit, so carry no weight.
For us that have been on this earth longer than a blink have seen the deception of our governments a thousand times. The big LibLabCon are just traitorous goons.

Last edited:
I don't look up to him by the way, well maybe physically as I'm a short arse.

Here's a list of my current favourite people for you to feel virtuous..

Trump, Tommy Robinson, Avi Yemeni, Matteo Salvini, Viktor Orban, Katie Hopkins, Gerard Batten, Fraser Anning.. I'm sure there's more but just off the top of my head.
I'm a fan of Putin, although not entirely convinced that he is all that he portrays.
Used to make me laugh seeing him and Obama meet. Alpha male vs Beta male.

What they gonna do if we leave no deal close all the Aldi stores down , well they can round here there’s a local butcher, fruit and veg shop they will be more than happy with upturn business,
While on the subject did you know that bananas have to go to Europe first before they come to England, if we leave they can get dropped straight off first before the ship carry’s onto Europe.

What they gonna do if we leave no deal close all the Aldi stores down , well they can round here there’s a local butcher, fruit and veg shop they will be more than happy with upturn business,
While on the subject did you know that bananas have to go to Europe first before they come to England, if we leave they can get dropped straight off first before the ship carry’s onto Europe.
You should have been on the leave campaign probably would have got a bigger majority
#bananagate

Government response to the revoke Article 50 petition

Government has responded to the silly petition, I imagine nobody here signed it so here is the Govt's response copied from a remainer page, which has now sadly blocked me which is a bit of a shame because it was good fun.

Government responded

This response was given on 26 March 2019

This Government will not revoke Article 50. We will honour the result of the 2016 referendum and work with Parliament to deliver a deal that ensures we leave the European Union.

Read the response in full

It remains the Government’s firm policy not to revoke Article 50. We will honour the outcome of the 2016 referendum and work to deliver an exit which benefits everyone, whether they voted to Leave or to Remain.
Revoking Article 50, and thereby remaining in the European Union, would undermine both our democracy and the trust that millions of voters have placed in Government.
The Government acknowledges the considerable number of people who have signed this petition. However, close to three quarters of the electorate took part in the 2016 referendum, trusting that the result would be respected. This Government wrote to every household prior to the referendum, promising that the outcome of the referendum would be implemented. 17.4 million people then voted to leave the European Union, providing the biggest democratic mandate for any course of action ever directed at UK Government.
British people cast their votes once again in the 2017 General Election where over 80% of those who voted, voted for parties, including the Opposition, who committed in their manifestos to upholding the result of the referendum.
This Government stands by this commitment.
Revoking Article 50 would break the promises made by Government to the British people, disrespect the clear instruction from a democratic vote, and in turn, reduce confidence in our democracy. As the Prime Minister has said, failing to deliver Brexit would cause “potentially irreparable damage to public trust”, and it is imperative that people can trust their Government to respect their votes and deliver the best outcome for them.
Department for Exiting the European Union.
I can’t say I am surprised they have blocked you, it seems the way of people Today to shut down conversation that disagrees with them instead of engaging and putting valid arguments out

It's banging my head against a wall because the stupidity is honestly astounding, and I can tell they are the same brainwashed people I've been trying to speak facts to for 2 years with responses ranging from, we want our country back, we've got to adopt the euro if we stay, we don't want any more asylum seekers, sick of Europeans coming over and being on the doll, sick of being ruled by Brussels.
Immigrants pay more in than they take out, if there wasn't immigration we would be poorer as a country. You may argue it's not about money it's about taking back our country, but immigration is predicted by just about all sources to increase if we leave.
You may think we have to adopt the euro by 2022 if we remain, absolutely false.
Any EU citizen that comes here can be sent back in 6 months if they can't support themselves, the government just choose not to implement that EU made possiblilty.
We would still have to take in asylum seekers and we then wouldn't be able to send them back over to France as we wouldn't be in the EU and there'd be no freedom of movement.
We aren't ruled by Brussels, the elected heads of states including our own just meet there to talk about new laws that should be implemented, and the UK have agreed with all of them except I believe 70, in the whole time the EU has existed.
Pull your head out your arses and read up on it from unbiased reputable sources rather than the papers and shite on Facebook or what you hear down the pub.

Silly man. Brexit was a protest vote, the same as electing Donald Trump. Nobody actually cast their vote knowing what would happen if it came off.

You can roll your eyes all you like about the 'stupidity' of voting to leave, but people didn't mean 'leave', they meant 'change.'

Silly man. Brexit was a protest vote, the same as electing Donald Trump. Nobody actually cast their vote knowing what would happen if it came off.

You can roll your eyes all you like about the 'stupidity' of voting to leave, but people didn't mean 'leave', they meant 'change.'
I personally most definitely meant leave but I understand where you are coming from

I personally most definitely meant leave but I understand where you are coming from
To me any form of superstate is a threat to us all.
I'll be entering what some consider conspiracy territory, get your tin foil hats on.

The ultimate aim is to create a one world government.
Even for me this seems a protagonists dystopia, but when you look at world events over past decades and what those outcomes would mean in that respect to that, it would seem that if right, these outcomes are bringing to fruition that goal.
All the colour revolutions in former eastern bloc countries, Syria now Venezuela plus many more in the middle east, funded and instigated by the West all in aim of installing pro west, heads of state or one's that tow the line taking it's orders from a centralised government. Installing their very dubious idea of a democracy, even though in some of these countries, other forms of governing work better for those people as their own history and culture has dictated that.

NWO has been mentioned numerous times by world leaders and only leaves you wondering.
Declaring that "the monolithic states can not exist in the future" , whilst the EU has become the epitome of one, army and all. Increasing the grip of the police state. In quite a few countries in Europe people have their doors kicked in, in the early hours by the police for writing similar to this, and increasingly in this country.
The massive replacement of European folk was talked about since ww2. The displacement serves a few purposes, atomised society's without a shared goal, so lower resistance to change. Increasing GDP through larger populations, even if they don't work and just live of the state this increases turn over and any shortfalls can be soaked up by national debt, still increasing GDP. The only ones profiting are big businesses, flooding the labour market keeping down wages, increased profits doesn't mean you get your share.
How many people earn the same now that they did 15 or more years ago. Or not experiencing increased living standards.

There have been many things considered a bit out there in the past only to be implemented further down the line. Is the EU a formation that would like to achieve a type of one world government? I think, Yes not just solely them.

I meant leave when I voted and I expected it to happen sharpish not drag on and on and fooking on because some whiny arsed twarts did not get the result they wanted.