my machine hates me

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Render Systems said:
Hmmmm and people on here wonder why i use a handboard and trowel.... food for thought eh...

Maybe the fact your trying to start a plastering school is a good reason you dont want people using machines.

take a look at mine(dodgy)! It's like a dft one man genny that you can get off and on the van without busting a gut. What about the ritmo xl........getting one of those?

gonna have a look at them in the bauma show next week, cant afford much at the moment. I'm buying the swansea stone and sand place to open PFT wales. So not got any spare capital to play with

Render Systems said:
goody said:
let's face it.......hauling muck around for a living without the aid of machinery in 2010 is clever innit?

I dont pick a thing up i pay labourers for that i normally make them knock 10 - 12 bags up and loaded on the scaffold before i finish my cuppa so they are ahead of me... buy as i have allways said if i needed a machine i would hire one... or sub the job out to one of you guys
why would 2 of you do 30m2 when 2 of you can do 60m2? no brainer to me!

in a funny twist of fate will I be buying my new ritmo xl from you then ian? bizarre muchos

seriously though you've managed to persuade chello to sell it and secure pft dealership status.......good on ya fella....hell of a gap in the market imo as pft central are pants and les is a gazillion miles away. should do well......what about stocking primo baserend, beads, mesh etc??

its still goin through now with chello, prob another 3 weeks. Pft have rang and said that i can commence trading and i have to have training for the machines. Les has been a big help.
The unit will be a building supplies and maybe hire point for the machines and scaffold etc. It wont happen overnight though.
I intend stocking my own plastering materials there like basecoat and beads etc and if people want to buy it they can loads of people call in when i'm there to buy cement or stuff so i will see how it goes.

Ian, you dont know anything about repairing machines ;D ;D

So spent a few hours trying to figure out what I'd done my conclusion was the paddle has jumped out of position cause the r+s wasn't cleaned so tried stripping down r+s but it is solid any tips on tacking apart

Put it in a vice and use a very long handled tool to turn it out.
It may help if you pelt it at the floor rotor first to get the force to push it out a bit.

You want to put it in a vice and use something like 50mm x 10mm flat bar to turn the rotor out of the stator. dont use hard steel as this can crack the rotor head.

Status
Not open for further replies.