My god I am tired and its only tuesday!!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Chaps,

been skimming ceilings and I think they were just alittle tooo big for just me no labourer I felt I was always trying to catch up.

around 25m2 on board but around 2.7m high really awkward and my arms want to fall off!!

They turned out ok though, but never again....lol

Danny

PS time for a berr I think

that extra foot really makes a massive difference dont it?? the sweeps a lot shorter...
25 on a cieling is about the most ill have a go at on my own, gotta phyche myself up for it too...
plenty of pva is the answer, ive even pva'd board in that situation before and used multi, it just gives you that few minutes to get the feeling back in your arm and take a swig of your tea... ;D

lol i did a celing not long after i started doing private jobs and it was to big :s killed my arms was a splash it and scrap it job, looked ok once i finished.

i did say to the bloke (my mums friend) ill do it again if hes not happy with it.
but he was happy.

see if not long ago!! it is rough lol.
but hes happy and had me back to do alot more work so thats good and hes got me other work to.

as you said....never again lol

hope thats the biggest celing you got booked in this week ;)
i looked at a few jobs priced them and thought after..no thats to big lol

aj

did one of those 45 degree ceiling the other week, like a vaulted but went from 2.4 up to 4.7, bout 22 square, what a nightmare, ended up doin my back in slippin off the ali tower...

Not completely sure on the dimensions but did a loft the other week that went - wall - curved into - 45 degree sloped ceiling - curved into - flat ceiling - curve back into - 45 degree ceiling - curved back into - wall

it was pretty big, did it all in one hit and can honestly say I have never been so cream crackerd in all my life!!

never again

Status
Not open for further replies.