mushroom fixings

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dansouthcoast84

Private Member
Got a bolt and mesh system to do
Plan to base and mesh 6mm then plug and 4mm over top ready for texturing.
Question. Where can i find short enough fixings

Fischer do them, got a fixings supplier near me that can get them but come in boxes of 100

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Got a bolt and mesh system to do
Plan to base and mesh 6mm then plug and 4mm over top ready for texturing.
Question. Where can i find short enough fixings
I love the fact you people on here have not got a clue about rendering.
95% of you on here are either thick as f**k or you have just fell out of a 2 day course.
No wonder the building trade is shot to bits

They are called firtree fixing they come in a bag of 200 you get them in green or black and no its does not matter how you use them just do it every 200.
I really feel sorry for real plasterers in england.
You get questions in here like "ive put alumasc in a bucket and its not mixing right do i need to add water" bonkers

You want to hear something even better weatherby and alumasc are not guaranteeing any work that does not fall into there spec.
Good luck trying to get funded and get paid.

whats up with that amigo ?

It must be great that you know everything about rendering, but this is a forum and its used alot by people that have questions about certain aspects of the trade...........luckily your here to give out all the answers.................you must be the 5% that isnt thick as fu@k..............:rolleyes)

It must be great that you know everything about rendering, but this is a forum and its used alot by people that have questions about certain aspects of the trade...........luckily your here to give out all the answers.................you must be the 5% that isnt thick as fu@k..............:rolleyes)
Not at all mate i know the trade cause im timeserved and been doing it for 20 plus years
Its funny when you see people that are clueless doing real tradesmen like me and well ive not seen your work but other tradesmen out of work and money.

Plenty of lads on here are timeserved but just because they dont know the correct name for a mushroom fixings dosent make them an thick

Now that boy has asked about fixings thats leads me onto he knows f**k all about acrylic and is trying to see how his plastering ability pans out

Yeah your right but ffs some of the questions on here make your toes curl.
You must have a thesaurus up your fuking r******d arse!

If you read the thread i was asking where i can get them as i didnt want 200.

No one should have to justify anything to the alan sugar wanna be of plastering.

And not all fixings are green or black.

What a grade 1 penis!!!!

I love the fact you people on here have not got a clue about rendering.
95% of you on here are either thick as f**k or you have just fell out of a 2 day course.
No wonder the building trade is shot to bits

They are called firtree fixing they come in a bag of 200 you get them in green or black and no its does not matter how you use them just do it every 200.
I really feel sorry for real plasterers in england.
You get questions in here like "ive put alumasc in a bucket and its not mixing right do i need to add water" bonkers

not all fixings are green or black, and you've just alienated yourself by the above comments.

but putting that to one side...its an open forum, what you deem trivial might be new information to another renderer that hasn't used that system or manufacturer but might know his onions about a system you havent used, that's how a forum works, but you've been on here for over a year and only posted 30 odd times so obviously this forum doesn't work for you, so clear off then eh.

not all fixings are green or black, and you've just alienated yourself by the above comments.

but putting that to one side...its an open forum, what you deem trivial might be new information to another renderer that hasn't used that system or manufacturer but might know his onions about a system you havent used, that's how a forum works, but you've been on here for over a year and only posted 30 odd times so obviously this forum doesn't work for you, so clear off then eh.

Thats the angle i was aiming for without my torretts! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.