Mummy's boy who just cant hack it!

Members online

hail hail

Private Member
Have this one few days, 35 years of age. Sits up to 1am on his phone. Trailed out of bed after 5. Can't make his own lunch because to tired and no time.
This is him most of today, and when he wasn't sleeping, he's hiding away on the phone!
f**k**g Turkey! O, and he forgets to put cement in the mixer I kid you not lol. Sand, water and waterproofer. Asked him wheres the cement and the reply 'O fcuk I forgot'!

Anyone looking him for few days to knock some sense into him!

Champion wouldn't be in it lol

IMG_20160531_114250389.jpg

IMG_20160531_114236496_HDR.jpg

Have this one few days, 35 years of age. Sits up to 1am on his phone. Trailed out of bed after 5. Can't make his own lunch because to tired and no time.
This is him most of today, and when he wasn't sleeping, he's hiding away on the phone!
f**k**g Turkey! O, and he forgets to put cement in the mixer I kid you not lol. Sand, water and waterproofer. Asked him wheres the cement and the reply 'O fcuk I forgot'!

Anyone looking him for few days to knock some sense into him!

Champion wouldn't be in it lol

View attachment 12005

View attachment 12006
bless him he's worn out carrying them boots about

we had a lad like yours ....came to work in winter dragging his heels ...wore 2 jumpers and work hoodie.....long johns then trackie bottoms......catnapping all day...i'd then bump into him at night up town in a pair of drain pipe jeans one T-shirt and pumps....he'd say" how come youre ignoring me" ...my obvious reply was "i never f@ckin recognised ya pal"...........no respect...

Lol.... reminds me of me... But if I dozed off I would have got a slap and never work with them again... lol

Use to sleep in the van but not always because I was tired just because they would argue constantly and because they were thick as s**t....

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I wouldn't have that for a minute, I go mad if I see a lad with his hands in his pockets or sitting down, I'd deffinantly be rubbing my knob and b*ll***s all over the contents of the cunts lunch before abruptly waking him up.

That's been me since my escapee on sat drinking sesh f**k me did I rock it..mite of had a heavy wkend hail hail..saying that I still smashed 2 gages 2day was pure torture but I got thru it somehow

I think you can still get tazers on e bay ? i know i would get one if i had a slug like that on the payroll ! :whistle:

That's been me since my escapee on sat drinking sesh f**k me did I rock it..mite of had a heavy wkend hail hail..saying that I still smashed 2 gages 2day was pure torture but I got thru it somehow

That was me in my teens and early 20s sometimes but defo never in my 30s. To much responsibility.

TBH, I wouldn't have had him anywhere near site, but he's a mate and nowhere to stay so took him in for awhile. Terrible drink, drug, s*x and Internet addiction and skint, homeless so helping him out abit. Told him though, any more shite he's getting chased because I can't be putting up with lazy cnuts.

Have nicknamed him big sandy Prozac. His mixes have no cement and he'd make Prozac depressed this weather. He's blaming the world for all his problems and can't see how it's 99% his fault how hes ended up like that!

That was me in my teens and early 20s sometimes but defo never in my 30s. To much responsibility.

TBH, I wouldn't have had him anywhere near site, but he's a mate and nowhere to stay so took him in for awhile. Terrible drink, drug, s*x and Internet addiction and skint, homeless so helping him out abit. Told him though, any more shite he's getting chased because I can't be putting up with lazy cnuts.
I'm in my 30s got 2 kids and 2 houses! f**k responsibility's pal...got to let ur hair down once in a while regardless of age

Have nicknamed him big sandy Prozac. His mixes have no cement and he'd make Prozac depressed this weather. He's blaming the world for all his problems and can't see how it's 99% his fault how hes ended up like that!
U need to buy him some new boots...attitude mite change

I'm in my 30s got 2 kids and 2 houses! f**k responsibility's pal...got to let ur hair down once in a while regardless of age

4 of the wee f**k**s and Gaf paid off already so could do with a blow out thou I'm sensible to join the Monday and now Tuesday club instead of suffering all day in work lol. f**k that!

Tilers lab today spent nearly all day on his phone. Never seen anything like it.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

4 of the wee f**k**s and Gaf paid off already so could do with a blow out thou I'm sensible to join the Monday and now Tuesday club instead of suffering all day in work lol. f**k that!
Was a struggle 2day Il admit..been waking up in cold sweats last 2 nites I drunk that much lol..

I know. Tbh he's his bro in law and it began as doing him a favour by giving im a bit of work. He can grout and mix the gear but literally every second spare hes on his phone

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Theres a wanky hanky in the footwell??? ..he's been pullin his puddin in the cab:frenetico:...no.wonder he's crashed out:ROFLMAO:

What a f**k**g ringtail bin him off, 35 and can't make snap and still lives at home bet he stays in in a Saturday night racking off over x-factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you've more patience than me putting up with drips like that,
I run my sites fairly tight, no phone until snap time for a start, I'm not a military camp but cant do with messers.
I once knocked a lad of about 25 to the ground with one punch a few years ago, as he gave me a load of gyp back when I bollocked him for something, the cry baby sent his dad round to our yard, came around giving it the bigone I said do you want a crack aswell and listed what attutidue problem his son had, he agreed and trundled off. :LOL:

you've more patience than me putting up with drips like that,
I run my sites fairly tight, no phone until snap time for a start, I'm not a military camp but cant do with messers.
I once knocked a lad of about 25 to the ground with one punch a few years ago, as he gave me a load of gyp back when I bollocked him for something, the cry baby sent his dad round to our yard, came around giving it the bigone I said do you want a crack aswell and listed what attutidue problem his son had, he agreed and trundled off. :LOL:

His dad was probably the reason the young fella was like he was.
When I were a pup id be frightened to let my old fella know I'd had a bollocking from someone with anyone with any authority over me, because I'd fookin get another off him!!

And @hail hail , it's very good of you and all helping the bloke out, but always remember, you can't help anyone that can't help themselves.

attitudes are different now, I wouldn't dare give my old gaffer flack.
but it somehow got back to my mrs at the time that id chinned a lad from work and she thought I had the attitude problem and needed to grow up. :rolleyes:

His dad was probably the reason the young fella was like he was.
When I were a pup id be frightened to let my old fella know I'd had a bollocking from someone with anyone with any authority over me, because I'd fookin get another off him!!

And @hail hail , it's very good of you and all helping the bloke out, but always remember, you can't help anyone that can't help themselves.

I knew he'd be hassle but he's on his last legs with me. He's covering his own money but seriously needs to get finger out if he's wanting to hack itvat this game. I'll give him to the end of week, anymore s**t and he'll be going. Anyone else, they'd be chased up the road quicker than Jack wrote the note! He's thinking of going into treatment so once this job finished, I'll drive him there when pressures of me

but it somehow got back to my mrs at the time that id chinned a lad from work and she thought I had the attitude problem and needed to grow up. :rolleyes:

My Mrs says the same to me now!!

Had few mates top themselves when we were in our 30s as said there is nothing you can do for anyone who isn't helping themselves , once the self destruct button has been hit you are just suspending them in their agony.
Some turn things around and often the ones you least expect , nearly all have to hit rock bottom to feel enough pain to change or they opt out.
Guess some are just stronger than others and pull through no matter what their story, others are just unable.
But we all have a choice past 15/16 when we can stand on our own two feet and make our own way, good or bad nobody to blame for our path then but self.

Being high and drunk all the time he is my hero. f**k me lads u think it was a bad thing this thread turned into Jeremy Kyle

Whilst enjoying it !! It's great. But if he ain't it's s**t.
I kicked the arse out of it 13-30 ish but enjoyed , then got out soon as I didn't.

Lol haven't heard the expression chinned for ages

Whilst enjoying it !! It's great. But if he ain't it's s**t.
I kicked the arse out of it 13-30 ish but enjoyed , then got out soon as I didn't.
You're bang on. I joined AA 3 years ago, best move I ever made. Do I miss the drink. ..yeah sometimes, miss the crack. But it's not an option anymore. Most that come into AA go back to it. I hope the kid in the van isn't one of those. Happy to have a chat with him.