Multifinish & BG!!!!

Members online

It’s not their fault everyone is panic buying. They’re at full capacity again. They can’t do much more.

Course its there fault there the only supplier in the country what did they think was going to happen ??????

Builders merchant have it but its gone within the hour, need to be there at the time of delivery

You say that like they wanted a lockdown :coffe:

Well lets put it this another way...are they bothered that there business décision has impactée on thouseands of spreads housdholds.

They dont care there still selling the sama amount the difference is the distribution isnt making it to the man at the bottom of the food chain as its all bought up by the big accounts.

There enjoying the hysteria its strengthening there fiithild on the market and sell price.

Well lets put it this another way...are they bothered that there business décision has impactée on thouseands of spreads housdholds.

They dont care there still selling the sama amount the difference is the distribution isnt making it to the man at the bottom of the food chain as its all bought up by the big accounts.

There enjoying the hysteria its strengthening there fiithild on the market and sell price.
Can I ask zombie what business decision is that? They're not a monopoly for anything they did there just isnt any competition. If they're at pre Corona production theres nothing they can do, they can just invent infrastructure, the fault lies with the profiteerers and panic buyers

Can I ask zombie what business decision is that? They're not a monopoly for anything they did there just isnt any competition. If they're at pre Corona production theres nothing they can do, they can just invent infrastructure, the fault lies with the profiteerers and panic buyers

They 100% knew what s**t storm this would create the second they halted production and put all merchants on allocation.

A 10 year old could see this problem a mile away

I gave the top dog of the yard hands a little drink, he puts rings me when it comes in . Keeps me topped up, that said it's gone same day

I gave the top dog of the yard hands a little drink, he puts rings me when it comes in . Keeps me topped up, that said it's gone same day

Were all having to do similar things its F*****g ridiculous im now renting 2 units to carry stock and will have no choice to use out of date gear as the weeks go by as we cant get enough for our order book

Were all having to do similar things its F*****g ridiculous im now renting 2 units to carry stock and will have no choice to use out of date gear as the weeks go by as we cant get enough for our order book
Hoarder.

Everyone needs to have some stock , can’t head off to work with the intention of buying enroute , you’ll be disappointed and heading home after ringing around

You boys not made enough money over the years to just sit at home and enjoy the weather? I have and couldn't give a fek about the plaster situation..
But my car does look crap outside my house
I love working, hate sitting at home , UC not for me

Could have bought some Sunday when I went into Wickes. Couldn’t be arsed as my mate picked up 10 bags day before for me so I came out with 3 lengths of stench pipe And some offsets.

You boys not made enough money over the years to just sit at home and enjoy the weather? I have and couldn't give a fek about the plaster situation..
But my car does look crap outside my house
That was my point,the government is still paying 70% of wages if your wages have been effected,so not getting the gear isnt the be all and end all