Multi....

• Thread starter Deleted member 21440
  • Start date

Members online

It I a ginger bag again .

Get it slapped on ye pussiesView attachment 31774

It on luckily only a 2 bag mix. Painter gonna hate me tho. Had to leave it till death to finish

Gritty as f**k. You can see it when your washing the bucket out too, black grit
The really good, easy to finish gear we used to get years ago was grittier than the modern gear. Only Carlite Finish was fine like the gear now, possibly even finer.
I've said loads of times that I think that the fact it's so fine is at least part of the problem when working over anything other than reasonably high suction backgrounds.

Behaving exactly like it did when I had the bags tested before and came back as faulty.

Just haven’t got the time for this s**t. Seems worse when use fresh mix for laying in!!

Got another 2 full houses to do might get pallet of pure.View attachment 31772View attachment 31773
Christ, thing of beauty that...
I can't risk this much longer, don't know if I'm going to do a decent job when I turn up. Pallet of pure every few weeks might be the only way forward. Luckily I can store 50 bags at a time. Would like to try the stuff first though before committing

Iv had the same issue today, best thing Iv found get it as neat as poss and then f**k off and leave it, came back to it 25 mins later and tidied it up, boarded a ceiling and another pass
How I do it . Let it dry run brush over and follow with trowel

Behaving exactly like it did when I had the bags tested before and came back as faulty.

Just haven’t got the time for this s**t. Seems worse when use fresh mix for laying in!!

Got another 2 full houses to do might get pallet of pure.View attachment 31772View attachment 31773
I also had bags tested (board) came back faulty, did they refund you on the work you had to re-do?

And I agree with most, it's fine back to how it was in November

Two kids on a job last week were saying they know a kid who works at bg and he said there using old ash

Two kids on a job last week were saying they know a kid who works at bg and he said there using old ash
Is it not clinker from power stations and the like that gets put in multi i.e. the black grit you see when washing out buckets.

Oh I know old Ash, he played in our dart team. He couldn't count for shite, no wonder he can't get the mix ratios right. Silly BG.