Multi

I can remember carlite. I can remember a national shortage of gypsum plaster and unfinish is all we get here too.

Hi Danny,

We have recently had a mechanical failure which affected one of our plaster production lines.

This problem has now been resolved and we are back to full production.
However, this has temporarily affected availability of some of our plaster product lines.

We are working with our Merchant and Distribution customers to resolve this as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
The BG Team

Hi Danny,

We have recently had a mechanical failure which affected one of our plaster production lines.

This problem has now been resolved and we are back to full production.
However, this has temporarily affected availability of some of our plaster product lines.

We are working with our Merchant and Distribution customers to resolve this as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
The BG Team

No address to all members or apology ?

It is a real sh it show at bg hq isn’t it

They’re parts of pulley number 13 on conveyor number 5 slowly falling apart.
upload_2017-10-24_20-2-49.jpeg

I switch between Mulit and Board finish. They both turn wank in certain batches, so as multi starts to behave s**t I switch to multi and vice versa. Must say I've been on multi a while, but very soon it'll turn s**t so I'll switch to board.
Board finish years ago was far superior to nowadays , it trowelled consistently at the same timings. Years ago I always found multi to be too Greasy. Now it's a toss up, just my opinion!!

I switch between Mulit and Board finish. They both turn wank in certain batches, so as multi starts to behave s**t I switch to multi and vice versa. Must say I've been on multi a while, but very soon it'll turn s**t so I'll switch to board.
Board finish years ago was far superior to nowadays , it trowelled consistently at the same timings. Years ago I always found multi to be too Greasy. Now it's a toss up, just my opinion!!
Lots of us do this now

DEEB8E23-62FC-4E9D-ACB9-BFBB26DC4EF1.jpeg

I was told today that they have had a fire at the factory . A fat bloke told me ....Nice bloke , nice and fat.