Multi Skim Finish by Make Good

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

We have received confirmation that our 2nd batch of Multi Skim Finish from Make Good is due to arrive with us at the End of May!

Pre orders for the second batch are now taking place via telephone
1f4de.png
orders

Now for the important information
ℹ️

Price: £4.95 + VAT
1f6a8.png
- This is a limited time offer

Delivery costs will vary but an average of £45.00 + VAT per pallet will cover most of England and Wales.
96267404_3064076506991675_195820787523911680_o.jpg

Anticipated delivery date is week commencing the 25th May, please allow for the first week of June as well due to transport restrictions - as soon as it arrives with us it will be despatched.

How to order:
1f4de.png
Please call our sales team on 01242 236699
1f4de.png

Payment is required in full to confirm your order, delivery dates are approximate and we will do our best to ensure these timescales are met.

#plasterers1stopshop #multiskimfinish #plasterers #plastering
95910094_3064076576991668_82588707818831872_n.jpg

Question is what’s it like? It says 40 mins working time and 48 hr drying time this means nothing to me
Now if it said 90 mins final setting time I would know what I’m working with

We have received confirmation that our 2nd batch of Multi Skim Finish from Make Good is due to arrive with us at the End of May!

1f4de.png
orders

ℹ️

1f6a8.png

Delivery costs will vary but an average of £45.00 + VAT per pallet will cover most of England and Wales.
View attachment 48785
Anticipated delivery date is week commencing the 25th May, please allow for the first week of June as well due to transport restrictions - as soon as it arrives with us it will be despatched.

How to order:
1f4de.png
1f4de.png

Payment is required in full to confirm your order, delivery dates are approximate and we will do our best to ensure these timescales are met.

View attachment 48784
Terrible name for the product. Drys white is a bonus though. Can't see many switching from multi without a video to show the application and finish though

Ok so I used the quick set bonding today . It’s also white and similar to knauf MP one coat . I’d even go as far to say it’s the same stuff. So i believe that all the aggregate is basically the ash Bi product from power station chimneys ? And none of their products contains gypsum. So their gear might get us by until BG start getting product back in the shelves but i don’t think I would go out my way to buy the stuff .

Ok so I used the quick set bonding today . It’s also white and similar to knauf MP one coat . I’d even go as far to say it’s the same stuff. So i believe that all the aggregate is basically the ash Bi product from power station chimneys ? And none of their products contains gypsum. So their gear might get us by until BG start getting product back in the shelves but i don’t think I would go out my way to buy the stuff .

The Multi Skim finish definitely contains gypsum: https://www.make-good.info/products/

I used some french stuff 30 years ago and that was a white finish, Lafarge it was called and tbh I did like that better than bg at that time , Builder center where giving it away for free to sample I had 20 + bags but they never did stock it

Just spoke to the main man there, the Gypsum factory is less than one mile away. There is no power station ash ;-)

1f4de.png
orders

ℹ️

1f6a8.png

View attachment 48785

How to order:
1f4de.png
1f4de.png

View attachment 48784

Hi Ryan, will you be stocking the other products, backing coat etc? If so could I buy a pallet of skim and add 5 bags of bonding? Lastly will you be getting regular supplies, if BG go flat I should imagine you'd sell out pretty quick .

Hi Ryan, will you be stocking the other products, backing coat etc? If so could I buy a pallet of skim and add 5 bags of bonding? Lastly will you be getting regular supplies, if BG go flat I should imagine you'd sell out pretty quick .

Hi mate,

Great to hear from you.

Yes. Hardwall, bonding and other products will be in stock and readily available

There will be an initial delay on the Skim due to the sheer amount being sold/ordered but this won’t be a problem as regular loads are arriving

1f4de.png
orders

ℹ️

1f6a8.png

View attachment 48785

How to order:
1f4de.png
1f4de.png

View attachment 48784

Can you confirm use by dates/ shelf life please.

Do you have minimum or maximum quantities for orders

Are you still using couriers or have you got your own Vans now

We have our own Lorry now, but we have a certain radius we would travel to and it’s normally for specific jobs.

This will go on the pallet network so there is a delivery charge. Adds approximately £1 per bag - the closer you are to us or the more pallets you buy. The less the delivery is.

We haven’t worked the delivery costs
into the actual price as many do, as we try to be as transparent as we can

Can you confirm use by dates/ shelf life please.

Do you have minimum or maximum quantities for orders

I need to confirm but I’m sure it’s 5 months off the production run.

No MOQ’s - you can order 1 bag or 1000 bags. We have had some larger companies order big volumes already

We have our own Lorry now, but we have a certain radius we would travel to and it’s normally for specific jobs.

This will go on the pallet network so there is a delivery charge. Adds approximately £1 per bag - the closer you are to us or the more pallets you buy. The less the delivery is.

How much for 1 bag to south London sw16, I’ve a big job on

If he passing my house can ye drop me a bag off to save me on delivery please

Your own lorry that's a relief,
I had 5 pallets of monorex delivered to Herefordshire I was told I had to be there for for delivery,
I drove 2 hours to the job to be there for delivery at 2,
at 4 no delivery I rang up I was told if I go I will have to pay for delivery again 6:30 i got the first pallet,
Had to be back there the next day for the following pallet that's 8 hours driving
Then I had to wait 2 days for the next 3 pallets fortunately I was on the job by then,

That completely put me off ordering materials
Especially being told I'll have to pay again

Your own lorry that's a relief,
I had 5 pallets of monorex delivered to Herefordshire I was told I had to be there for for delivery,
I drove 2 hours to the job to be there for delivery at 2,
at 4 no delivery I rang up I was told if I go I will have to pay for delivery again 6:30 i got the first pallet,
Had to be back there the next day for the following pallet that's 8 hours driving
Then I had to wait 2 days for the next 3 pallets fortunately I was on the job by then,

That completely put me off ordering materials
Especially being told I'll have to pay again

I do apologise about this, but Unfortunately, if it goes on the courier networks we are very restricted with what can happen and we go by what they say on delivery times - if next day is paid for its normally next day. We get charged again if the delivery attempt fails due to nobody being on site

Also part of the issue was Parex pallets weighing 1200kg - someone has to be there to help unload if there wasn’t a forklift. This is sorted now as all our render is less than 1000kg with PRB

I’m unsure why they took so long to deliver this, PM me your name and contact details and I’ll look into it and give you a call. It’s very rare our couriers mess up on a delivery like that to be honest but I will always sort it.

Happy to work Something for you in the future to ensure this is covered