Multi-finish

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some multi from ba B and Q and the powder was in the usual paper bag but then also inside a plastic bag also Blimey did it go off quick! Thinking is the powder sweating because of the plastic and thats why its going off quick ???

Hello mate,
Funny you should say that, ive been working in germany for nearly a year & just done my first little job and did think the gear was going off a bit rapid........ thought id lost my touch.

matt said:
I got some multi from ba B and Q and the powder was in the usual paper bag but then also inside a plastic bag also Blimey did it go off quick! Thinking is the powder sweating because of the plastic and thats why its going off quick ???

I think it was when we were using Siraphite B that BG tried putting a thin plastic membrane in the bags (as in some cement bags) but it didn't last long, if I remember rightly there were more lumpy bags with the liner than without ???

you wouldnt get a problem if it was sprayed on because every m is fresh gear ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D me and monkey can do a good deal on the ritmo.

I have heard that BG have a winter set( faster ) and summer set ( slower) dont know if this is true but if they get it wrong then this could be why

Status
Not open for further replies.