multi finish is shite

• Thread starter Deleted member 21440
  • Start date

Members online

Haha I was skipping through sounded like he was f**k*d I like the little speech at the end :lol:
It is a good video , but boy, the shape of domestic spread...... he’ll be done only by moving from one plot to another on site:loco:

It is a good video , but boy, the shape of domestic spread...... he’ll be done only by moving from one plot to another on site:loco:

You fishing for a bite? Well your floats just bobbed bitch.

I’d skim a room with you on my shoulders faster than you would on ya tod.

There’s no such thing as a fat plasterer.

This punk in the video is not a spread no way he’s blowing out his arse on a little wall!!!!!! Wtf

He’d die on site work. But he would also get s**t on domestic for being slow as f**k or going into cardiac arrest in miss jones bedroom.

69ED9C94-8255-4776-88BC-2AED93E72BE2-20685-00000CE368C4B29A.gif

If there is “ site monkey “ there should be and “ domestic pig” ! Ignoring his cardio, the video actually is one of the most informative I have come across.

Wouldn’t be surprised if his next one is on artex ceiling :p

f**k**g hell, preaching about looking after yourself and he was blowing out his arse doing a little wall. Lol!

If there is “ site monkey “ there should be and “ domestic pig” ! Ignoring his cardio, the video actually is one of the most informative I have come across.

That is just perfect example of how do you say it @Olican why work faster when you can work to the plaster

so just because you use a sponge it makes you chancer ?
No not at all just don't see the point in it you get two coat nice and flat it only need a trowel over after. I think the only time you need a sponge is when you loose control might be handy then for it to pick up again

This punk in the video is not a spread no way he’s blowing out his arse on a little wall!!!!!! Wtf

He’d die on site work. But he would also get s**t on domestic for being slow as f**k or going into cardiac arrest in miss jones bedroom.

Lol @ the fat plasterers disagreeing

Sorry mate but you're so very wrong. I'm just 5ft 7in and a portly 16st. I've known some excellent and quick spreads that were more overweight than me as well.

Is that the master who trained @lurpak up

Sounds like him....... behaves like him.... hmmmmm . No .... no no no ! Never crossed my mind this actually can be lurpak! No..no :endesacuerdo:. Don’t put words in my mouth. :D[/QUOT. could be rite but ain’t @lurpak a ginger bean head it must his master that’s where he got his god like attitude from even tho here comes on here all the time moaning how much he struggles to finish multi bahaaaaa

Been plastering 30 years god it’s crap now however I have noticed having the same batch of bags in van going to different properties on the same boards are performing completely differently the only altering ingredient is the water have taken water off a job where it went well to a house i was struggling at and it completely changed for the better

Been plastering 30 years god it’s crap now however I have noticed having the same batch of bags in van going to different properties on the same boards are performing completely differently the only altering ingredient is the water have taken water off a job where it went well to a house i was struggling at and it completely changed for the better
You took water from one house to another

You have picture of your beauty?