Multi finish auctions

There’s s messege for the seller!!

Attachments

• 940C43B1-B5A0-40A1-8655-7EEE8A613578.png
    940C43B1-B5A0-40A1-8655-7EEE8A613578.png
    76.2 KB · Views: 275
I’ll set up fake account on eBay but the pallet and never pick it up piss the seller off!!
I've been blanked many times by customers when I've won low bis , items straight up for re auction , complain to eBay and nothing is done , they are not interested

Aye definitely. That’s why I don’t give f**k. Look out for number 1. And keep my own counsel

I've seen these auctions too. I have 15 bags in the garage but I'm not getting rid.
It's strange why ebay are not removing the listings.. When the bog roll panic was on a few weeks back I listed a single roll at £150 for a joke. Anyone who read the p#ss take description would have realised that and I did have several messages saying how funny it was.
Ebay removed the listing after 4 days saying it was 'not in line with their Coronavirus policy'.
This was before this 'lockdown' bollox (re: House arrest).. Its almost like ebay had some premonition of what was going to happen...

I sold 1 and a 1/3 bags of 3 months out of date plaster for a tenner yesterday...sold in 3 minutes.

It's all old stock , stored in poor conditions , that's poor PR for them , another nail in their coffin , I've got 3 jobs lined up , explained about why I buy from Wickes , all are happy to wait
Yep, I hate the place they have always been thieving bastards! The manager from my merchants that I always use told me about it because he felt guilty charging me 50p more a bag than usual lol. He said with them doing that all the other managers of the merchants know about it and “what goes around always comes around”!

Yep, I hate the place they have always been thieving bastards! The manager from my merchants that I always use told me about it because he felt guilty charging me 50p more a bag than usual lol. He said with them doing that all the other managers of the merchants know about it and “what goes around always comes around”!
Always hated jewsons,remember when there charged me £50 for a tub of sbr (wasnt my money) was in oxford..can get it for £15-£20 at screwfix toolstation

Chatting to a guy today we do abit of work for..anyhow a rich guy said to him buy 200 bags of multi off ebay and il pay the difference,bloody £23 per bag he paid so like £4600 so somebody's probably made over £3k profit..got no chance have we

Are Wickes not just keeping the finish for trade account customers. I know one of their kitchen fitters and he said they’ve got a loads of finish in a local Wickes because he was in the shops fitting the Perspex screens. Go online and it shows non in stock.

Same for me.
Same for me.
Wickes have been terrible through this whole thing. You can't buy plaster as it's not essential but can buy a wheelbarrow, grass seed, pressure washer etc. Then if you look at the reviews for multi finish people have somehow been buying it all through lock down, and stocks dwindled down to nothing. Don't understand what they're doing that I'm not

For a nation known round the world for our ability to queue, why can't any c**t spell it.
Que Que Que Que
RelievedFearfulBlackfootedferret-size_restricted.gif