Multi finish auctions

Olican

Private Member
£58 for one bag...

Screenshot_20200505-183927.png

£266 for 10 bags still bidding..

Screenshot_20200505-183831.png

Thistle Multi Finish Plaster 25kg bags X 5

I've got about 50 bags in my garage, hasn't crossed my mind once to sell it.
I had a job last month , the builder could only get multi from a local timber supplies , I put a room on and refused to continue as it had been stored in open shed and was s**t , he tipped 20 bags in skip , nice to work for honest decent blokes , many would have put it on eBay

Couple of days ago he phoned and said painter had been and wanted my number so he could recommend me , lol I said he's blind and wants sacking off

I've got about 50 bags in my garage, hasn't crossed my mind once to sell it.

I've got 142 bags board finish loaded out....

just aswell I'm 1 coating.

I gave away 6 bags of multi yesterday
I couldn't bare to look at it.

back to 3 sets a day now its warmer oli :birra: (y) (y) :birra:

Msg a local eBay t**t selling at £35 a bag How many u got n I’ll pay £10 n I wouldn’t Fock that lol ,he msg back to say £35 now n £10 in July piss taker

It's getting a joke now if the stupid f**k**s didn't pay these inflated prices through desperation these wankers wouldn't do it, I need to float and set my hall stairs landing now I've got the time to do it I can't even source a bag of f**k**g hardwall

Scum selling plaster like that buying in bulk and selling it on T***s seen 2 lads today trying to get a job done they cudent get hold of any they were going home untill I giv them 2 bags for f**k all there’s always the T***s trying to profit off a global desaster. Wankers

It's getting a joke now if the stupid f**k**s didn't pay these inflated prices through desperation these wankers wouldn't do it, I need to float and set my hall stairs landing now I've got the time to do it I can't even source a bag of f**k**g hardwall
B nq had hardwall n bonding at castleford