mtecc

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice to see your still about :RpS_thumbsup: where are the rest of the super machine spreads :RpS_unsure:

i've been persuing other interests , been doing some photography ........and church would you care to eloborate on why mtec are the best in the winter ...be quick with your reply as there is an assasin on his way round to you as i type this message

Well in some respects I make him right you certainly ain't got freedom of speech on here anymore , church seems to be having a mid life crisis of some sort as he seems hell bent on making the machine guys bite and if we do say something that hits a raw nerve our posts get edited

That in the right hands paul they are good ......... But in your hands paul their not so good lol...... I'm still trying to work out how you wrecked that mixing pot and bent the mixing shaft ....... No machine deserves that kind of physical and mental abuse :(

That in the right hands paul they are good ......... But in your hands paul their not so good lol...... I'm still trying to work out how you wrecked that mixing pot and bent the mixing shaft ....... No machine deserves that kind of physical and mental abuse :(
lol i told you it must have been in transit it wasnt me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.