Mtec m330

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go up to pft North and get that used G5 for £2000
There's only a few guys on here that use a mtec and loads who have pft machines
I think deep down you know the answer.

There is only one thing that puts me off buying mtec' s . It's the size and the time and muscles involved to dismantle and put them back on.! Ok, that's two things :loco:

There is only one thing that puts me off buying mtec' s . It's the size and the time and muscles involved to dismantle and put them back on.! Ok, that's two things :loco:
Have you used them much mate?
So you think it's difficult to strip down and move about, that is one of my concerns.

Not sure yet Rory. I was quoted over 8k for a ritmo with thin coat setup. Too much for me. I don't do a lot of mono either.Will you just hand ball thin coat then if you get the mtec?[
Not sure yet Rory. I was quoted over 8k for a ritmo with thin coat setup. Too much for me. I don't do a lot of mono either.Will you just hand ball thin coat then if you get the mtec?
Mad to buy a machine that can do mono and not do it ? stick with the Eze for thin coat work ,or a bit of mono

I'm thinking along the lines of buying the mtec then selling it as I don't have much other big render coming up, I could rent but that's dead money to me. Not sure what I'm going to do with the 24 yet.

Go up to pft North and get that used G5 for £2000
There's only a few guys on here that use a mtec and loads who have pft machines
I think deep down you know the answer.
Do you know what comes with that by any chance Bobby? Sounds a good price

I'm thinking along the lines of buying the mtec then selling it as I don't have much other big render coming up, I could rent but that's dead money to me. Not sure what I'm going to do with the 24 yet.
Better to keep it Rory ,you dont know whats around the corner work wise

Have you used them much mate?
So you think it's difficult to strip down and move about, that is one of my concerns.
No I haven't . I had demo with few models- mtec,ritmo,eze and utiform. Used ritmo and eze. The ritmo is fantastic litLe wonder and I loved it. Was aiming at the XL , but at the same time I urgently needed machine for top coat and hands down the eze is hard to beat. Was one day away of getting one! Now I look into the PZ3 and think is really good. Have to find out if you can spray thin coats and top coats with the right set. As you can see I am facing the same dilemma , but for the two reasons I have mentioned before, the mtec 's are off my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.