Mtec 200

Members online

Andyash83

Looking at buying a Mtec 200 for spraying render base coat and silicone top coat just wondered what peoples thoughts were on these machines ?

We got one last year, absolutely brilliant piece of kit. Had some problems with it at start that was just down to set up once we got our heads round it we’ve never looked back.

Hi mate, buy a RITMO L PLUS

There fantastic
Birds Vulture GIF by BBC America

Prime the machine then get the right consistency, but then as we feed through the hose it stops at the end of pipe, could the rotor stator need tightened?also when I’m doing the consistency I’ve noticed when I turn the water a little bit it tends to go from thick to water very quick, so would I be right in thinking the rotor/ stator needs a little nip up ?
Thanks

I will deffo put a lot more water in the pipes and see if any better.
Annoying because when it’s working then brilliant machine
You are definitely better off with a day's training if you're not quite sure what's going wrong it will honestly save you a lot of money and stress in the long run
The setup of these machines is the most important thing to know if you're doing it wrong every time there's no point in having one

A few posts/answers on here will prob not be sufficient

Need a good chat and q + a.

Try ringing Andy or Ryan, if you've probably done machining before then you might not warrant a full training day with them

I'd guess priming or an r+s issue to be honest.

Do you have a constant trickle of water from the pressure gauge before hand, before priming or turning the motor?

Frustrating as it’s an easy fix and sussed out a lot with it already, I’m thinking the r/s abit loose so that’s where the issue lies, checked the water filters and air etc,we have had it spraying nice

I think we have a trickle of water from the pressure gauge. Is that good or bad ?

Good trickle

I find a constant thin stream, and r + s is about right

I always start out pissy (almost too wet) for a mo, the slowly adjust

Turn it too quick (water level) and it can jam

Other than that it'll spray all day bang on.

When it’s working well a good machine, but had problems too, my mate don’t like but 2 other lads say it’s brilliant, just a case of sticking with it, but sometimes think handball no headaches

Less mess when you know what you're doing sounds like you two are first time buyers and aren't sure what's going on
U deffo rightwe not daft but we spray a lot of other products ( slurry’s/ tyrolean) etc, we have had the machine going well but also had issues.we tried slowing it down but then feels too slow, tried different cap size, been messing around with the air nozzle as I think that causing a lot of issues, we normally hand apply mono and we do well, but when we get the machine working well then it’s a no brainier, but frustrating when we keep getting problems

U deffo rightwe not daft but we spray a lot of other products ( slurry’s/ tyrolean) etc, we have had the machine going well but also had issues.we tried slowing it down but then feels too slow, tried different cap size, been messing around with the air nozzle as I think that causing a lot of issues, we normally hand apply mono and we do well, but when we get the machine working well then it’s a no brainier, but frustrating when we keep getting problems
I've been there buddy there's so much that gets in your head about what's going on, with the machines it's all about getting it setup right once you've going you shouldn't have many problems
I use pft machines and it's an easy setup on their machines and if you do get any problems while spraying it either down to airflow or water